Windows 10: Battery Slider is missing

Discus and support Battery Slider is missing in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Title says it all... After fully formated my laptop,i missing the power slide option which i can select to have high performance/batter saver and so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by giorgoskoukou, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Battery Slider is missing

Title says it all... After fully formated my laptop,i missing the power slide option which i can select to have high performance/batter saver and so on.

Now im stuck with this

Battery Slider is missing bea90115-c06d-4368-b377-6ec0aff87d3c?upload=true.png

and i dont know how to bring it back

:)

giorgoskoukou, Dec 11, 2018

2. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Dec 11, 2018
  3. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Battery Slider is missing

Fall Creators Update: Missing power mode slider in the taskbar

Hello Mark,

If you have a missing battery slider after the Fall Creators Update, it’s likely because you are using the High Performance power plan. Although it shouldn’t work like that, but it seems that if the high performance plan is enabled, the battery slider disappears.
    The fix in this case is simple; select the Balanced power plan and the slider will come back.

We recommend that you post a report regarding the power mode slider in Microsoft Feedback Hub. To post a report, you may follow the steps provided in this

link

Feel free to post your query should you need assistance.

Vanessa Oca, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Battery Slider is missing

1. Battery Slider is missing - Similar Threads - Battery Slider missing

2. Missing Balanced Slider on Battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Balanced Slider on Battery: Hello, first time posting a question. There used to be 5 slider mode, but after I access windows bios to turn on remaining battery life. the middle slider Balanced disappear! Can someone help me how to restore it? Tried going to control panel and look for battery setting but...
  3. the battery slider disappears.

in Windows 10 Customization
    the battery slider disappears.: the battery slider disappears after windows may update can't fix from troubleshooting anyone has a solution? Asus X512fj Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-battery-slider-disappears/89ad1dd4-3398-4c1e-9e1f-9f7d68ce1af0
  4. Battery performance slider gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery performance slider gone: Idk if any of you know what I'm talking about but my laptop used to have a performance slider pop up when you click on the battery symbol in bottom right and now it's not there. How do I get it back? submitted by /u/MrBlurby [link] [comments]...
  5. Brightness slider missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness slider missing.: I am using Windows 10 and my brightness slider suddenly disappeared. Also I can not adjust the display brightness from anywhere else not even the brightness function keys. I checked the Monitors and display adapters drivers and they are up to date. Any help? Thanks!...
  6. Battery Power slider missing.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Power slider missing.: As the title says, the battery slider in Windows 10 is missing. It was there a few days ago but today when I checked it, it wasn't. I haven't changed anything recently in the power options. I checked the internet for a fix, but all of them are nothing but "keep the power...
  7. Slider for battery performance is missing

Slider for battery performance is missing: Hi, The slider for my laptops performance in the battery section on the taskbar is missing and I don't know how to get it back. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks, Hayden...
  8. Battery Slider is missing or greyed out in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Battery Slider is missing or greyed out in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If after you upgrade your Windows 10 PC to a newer build and you notice that the Battery Power mode Performance Slider is missing or […] This article Battery Slider is missing or greyed out in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. 1903 - Broke On Battery Brightness Adjustment (missing sliders)

in Windows 10 Support
    1903 - Broke On Battery Brightness Adjustment (missing sliders): Got 1903 installed and now missing both of those sliders [img] g Image I can still adjust brightness for Plugged In mode in the notifications menu and general brightness menu, but there is no way to set it for the Battery mode, when the notebook is unplugged. Worked fine...
  10. Battery mode slider missing !!!

Battery mode slider missing !!!: Another unknown problem ... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-mode-slider-missing/b50a43cc-5e1c-4a22-ba7d-4c4f4af689f9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power slider missing windows 10

2. windows 10 battery slider missing

3. windows 10 1903 battery slider disappeared

4. Win 10 power slider missing,
  5. Battery Slider is missing