Windows 10: battery stuck at 24% but pluggled in

Discus and support battery stuck at 24% but pluggled in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; anyone have any idea on how to fix this was great days ago but now it won't go past 24 its been on 24 about 3 days tired yt vids that didn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zachhoskins, Oct 10, 2019.

1. battery stuck at 24% but pluggled in

anyone have any idea on how to fix this was great days ago but now it won't go past 24 its been on 24 about 3 days tired yt vids that didn't work. used dev.-manger nothing came but wasted time, I usd the CMD to find some things out have errors but nothing pertaining to the issue.

:)

Zachhoskins, Oct 10, 2019

2. Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 10, 2019
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Oct 10, 2019
  4. battery stuck at 24% but pluggled in

ASUS G73J Battery issue

I tried all the steps that you and someone else suggested with no luck. I tried a new battery today and it works just fine so I don't know why the other battery was stuck at 72% charge when really it must have been bad. thank you for your suggestions

DustinDose, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

battery stuck at 24% but pluggled in

1. battery stuck at 24% but pluggled in - Similar Threads - battery stuck 24%

2. Battery stuck at 75%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery stuck at 75%: My Dell Latitude 7490 when charging gets stuck at 75% im on Windows 11 and this laptop does not support smart charging how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-stuck-at-75/6febaf1c-6103-4b75-9260-a93cb020ca3c
  3. Battery stuck at 75%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery stuck at 75%: My Dell Latitude 7490 when charging gets stuck at 75% im on Windows 11 and this laptop does not support smart charging how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-stuck-at-75/6febaf1c-6103-4b75-9260-a93cb020ca3c
  4. Battery is stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery is stuck at 100%: My battery has been stuck at 100% for the past 2 days. It has always indicated it is at 100% even though I am not charging it and I have been using it for hours. I tried restarting my laptop and it did nothing. I also tried plugging in the charger but it didn't fix the issue...
  5. Battery is stuck at 100%

Battery is stuck at 100%: My battery has been stuck at 100% for the past 2 days. It has always indicated it is at 100% even though I am not charging it and I have been using it for hours. I tried restarting my laptop and it did nothing. I also tried plugging in the charger but it didn't fix the issue...
  6. Battery life stuck at 14%

Battery life stuck at 14%: Hey, I noticed an issue with my computer wherein the battery life will not go above 14%, regardless of how long it has been plugged in. My drivers have been updated, and I have attempted several different outlets and power cords....
  7. Battery stuck at the same percentage

Battery stuck at the same percentage: I was talking to my friends and noticed that my battery was at 14. Charged it and then waited for it to reach 80 or 90 but it still is in 14. I have tried ways to deplete the battery, upgrade the BIOS on windows 11 but nothing has changed. I need help!!!...
  8. Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours: Hello, yesterday I decided to do a factory reset on my HP OMEN 15 (I'm planning to sell it). Everything was going well (I'm aware that this can last several hours), but then it got stuck at 99%, so I waited until the next day. Now it's around 6pm and it's still stuck on that...
  9. Battery stuck at 80%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery stuck at 80%: A window popped up when i first started the computer, telling me about power plans and which one was recommended. I was stupid enough to pick the balanced plan and now my battery is stuck at 80%, plugged in and not charging. I want to change the plan back so that I can...
  10. Bitlocker on external HDD stuck at 24%

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker on external HDD stuck at 24%: I've made several attempts to encrypt my external HDD. It is a 3TB Western Digital. On this last attempt it hit 24% in a few hours and sat on that for 2 days.... It gets stuck in the low 20%'s everytime... Help Andrew...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus laptop battery stuck at 24%

2. battery only charges to 24%