Windows 10: Battery Symbol Disappeared

Discus and support Battery Symbol Disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I restarted my computer when I was about to turn it off for the night so it could update its system. When I came back to it the next morning, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vera_prevost, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Battery Symbol Disappeared

I restarted my computer when I was about to turn it off for the night so it could update its system. When I came back to it the next morning, I realized that the battery symbol that used to be in the bottom right hand corner of the screen was no longer there (next to the wifi symbol and volume controls). Was the update supposed to remove the battery life sign? Or did I accidentally change some setting that I have no clue how to revert? I just like to know how much battery I have when my computer isn't plugged in, without having to go into settings to go and find it.

:)

vera_prevost, Dec 17, 2018

2. Battery Symbol

I cannot see the battery symbol in the Task Bar.

I have tried fixing through Quick Actions but the Battery Symbol slide is greyed out & set to off.

I am using Windows 10.

JohnWAHamilton, Dec 17, 2018
  3. resetting keyboard symbols

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to remove English UK and just have the default English US under keyboard input language and check.

Step 1:To keep English US as the default input language and to remove other installed services

a. Type Settings in the search bar and click on the setting symbol on the top right.

b. Click on Time and Languages.

c. Click on Region and Languages.

d. Under the languages tab.

e. Click and Change the language to English US.

Step 2:Use on screen keyboard to type the characters (@, “)

To use on-screen keyboard, follow the steps below.

a. Click on Start; type “On-screen” without quotes and hit Enter.

b. Now check if you’re able to get right characters.

Let us know if it helps or post back for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Battery Symbol Disappeared

Battery life icon disappeared

How do I get my battery life icon back....it just disappeared and when I go into notification and settings it says "no notification for battery life right now" Any suggestions?

BrendaPrytula, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Battery Symbol Disappeared

1. Battery Symbol Disappeared - Similar Threads - Battery Symbol Disappeared

2. Wifi Symbol disappeared on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Symbol disappeared on my Laptop: Hello everyone, yesterday evening my Internet completely shut down on my Laptop. I didn't think to much of it but today as I tried fixing it I saw that the option to connect to the internet is completely gone. I still have the symbol on my task but if I click it only airplane...
  3. Wifi Symbol disappeared on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Symbol disappeared on my Laptop: Hello everyone, yesterday evening my Internet completely shut down on my Laptop. I didn't think to much of it but today as I tried fixing it I saw that the option to connect to the internet is completely gone. I still have the symbol on my task but if I click it only airplane...
  4. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Stop making my battery icon disappear. I do not want to know how to re-install it. I know how to do it. I want to stop it disappearing after I have re-installed it. I am getting sick and tired of this. Why is it only this icon affected? There are several that appear that I...
  5. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery icon disappearing: Stop making my battery icon disappear. I do not want to know how to re-install it. I know how to do it. I want to stop it disappearing after I have re-installed it. I am getting sick and tired of this. Why is it only this icon affected? There are several that appear that I...
  6. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Why is this the only icon so affected? Why on earth is never fixed in the updates? It is one of the most useful icons so stop making it disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappearing/d388fa66-7157-47bf-8e46-e822368b03c5
  7. the battery slider disappears.

in Windows 10 Customization
    the battery slider disappears.: the battery slider disappears after windows may update can't fix from troubleshooting anyone has a solution? Asus X512fj Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-battery-slider-disappears/89ad1dd4-3398-4c1e-9e1f-9f7d68ce1af0
  8. Wifi symbol is disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi symbol is disappeared: I couldn't see the wifi symbol to connect to internet. I have tried all the steps to uninstall and install the driver but no luck. Please help me to resolve the issue. Attaching the snips. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. battery icon disappear

battery icon disappear: how to show the battery icon on the taskbar? it suddenly disappear from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappear/b55f7f70-989f-47b7-bfb8-6508a5db24aa
  10. Battery disappeared

Battery disappeared: Why can not I see what my battery's charge level? I could see it before but now the icon in my taskbar disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-disappeared/92d28dbf-6b31-4002-b02d-5382197b30d8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHERE IS BATTERY CHECK SYMBOL ON LEVONO LAPTOP KEYBOARD?