Windows 10: Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything

Discus and support Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to use the Battery Usage App via the settings menu on Windows 10. When I click on "See which apps are affecting your battery life", I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheComeBacKid, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything

Hi,

I am trying to use the Battery Usage App via the settings menu on Windows 10. When I click on "See which apps are affecting your battery life", I get no information when look at the data over the past 6, 24 hours or 1 week. It simply says "We only track usage when your device is on battery power, not when it's plugged in. No apps used battery during the selected time period."

However, I've been on my battery all day, and I am still unable to get this info.

Any thoughts as to what is going on?

Thanks.

:)

TheComeBacKid, Aug 29, 2019
  2. clayto Win User

Battery apps and battery report lack data

It gets even stranger. I have looked at the (some the same, some different) battery apps on my Windows Lumia Phone and found some display the usage stats for the phone but others do not. In particular the apps which should concentrate on the stats on the PC, show the same zero results on the phone. I do not know what this means but surely it suggests that the fault is not exclusive to my PC after all. So could it be yet another bug in Windows 10, on both devices?

clayto, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Display is eating my battery

Hi guys,

Recently I updated my Lumia 630 dual to the latest windows 10 build (10586) and even I'm not exactly sure about it but after this update, I feel like my battery is draining much faster.

To be more specific, my use and apps didn't change but battery life is dropped from 2 days (for my use) to 1 day.

So I checked the battery saver usage list and noticed this:

System: 16.7%

Display: 79.6%

WiFi: 3.7%

Mobile data: 0.0%

Also, when I sleep for about 7 hours, my battery drops for ~20% which just don't make sense to me. More on this soon, just installed "Battery" app for a more detailed battery drain statistics.

These are the things that I tried so far:

• Soft Reset
    • Shutting phone down, removing battery, placing it back, turning phone on
    • Double checking background app privacy settings and battery usage of allowed apps (nothing unusual here)
    • Draining battery until phone goes dead, charging it up again to 100% in an continues charge session

Any suggestions?

pgDarkness, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything

Battery problem after Windows 10 Creators Update Installed

Thank you for the update. Have you tried checking which app are draining your battery? To do so, follow the steps below:

• Go to the Settings.
    • Now, go to System > Battery
    • And go to Battery usage by app.

If issue persists, we suggest rolling back to the previous build before the issue happened.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Anne Ros, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything

1. Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything - Similar Threads - Battery Usage App

2. Battery usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery usage: In changing to a new battery, I noticed that it says: Battery usage per app: in use Win Exp 51% Background 0%. Microsoft Edge in use %..background 1%. As far as I know I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser. What does this mean. I am using Win 10....
  3. Battery usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery usage: In changing to a new battery, I noticed that it says: Battery usage per app: in use Win Exp 51% Background 0%. Microsoft Edge in use %..background 1%. As far as I know I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser. What does this mean. I am using Win 10....
  4. Battery usage

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. the Battery usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Battery usage: I bought a Huawei Matebook D15 Core I3 10 Gen , and the labtop was on windows 10 it was very nice , fast , and the battery discharging during usage was cool and do not discharging fast but after I update to win 11 , I see some slowing in usage and also fast discharging...
  6. the Battery usage

the Battery usage: I bought a Huawei Matebook D15 Core I3 10 Gen , and the labtop was on windows 10 it was very nice , fast , and the battery discharging during usage was cool and do not discharging fast but after I update to win 11 , I see some slowing in usage and also fast discharging...
  7. Laptop battery usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop battery usage: I use my main laptop by having it plugged in all the time is doing this going to damage the battery or does the battery just shut down when fully charged? 182918
  8. Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything

Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything: Hi, I am trying to use the Battery Usage App via the settings menu on Windows 10. When I click on "See which apps are affecting your battery life", I get no information when look at the data over the past 6, 24 hours or 1 week. It simply says "We only track usage when your...
  9. Battery Usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Usage: Hi all, I ran a battery usage report and the results are shown below. Is this considered normal? I've had my laptop for a little over two years now. Are there any ways in which I can prolong the battery life? Thanks in advance! [img] 35637
  10. Manage Battery Usage by App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Manage Battery Usage by App in Windows 10: How to: Manage Battery Usage by App in Windows 10 How to Manage Battery Usage by App in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 version 1607, you can manage battery usage by app. You will see a list of apps and the percentage of battery life that each app has consumed...