Windows 10: Battery Usage not showing all programs

Discus and support Battery Usage not showing all programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been going through some trouble involving battery usage where my laptop's power would drain to 50% within minutes, which is not a normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by [Aquarius], Oct 8, 2019.

1. Battery Usage not showing all programs

I've been going through some trouble involving battery usage where my laptop's power would drain to 50% within minutes, which is not a normal occurrence. I eventually figured out what caused it to do it (Origin running something in the background), but only through guess and check. Is there any way to show all apps and how they're affecting battery life? Whenever I click on "see which apps are affecting your battery life," it only comes up with a few programs like chrome, opera, but nothing else.

Thanks for your patience!

:)

[Aquarius], Oct 8, 2019
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Lumia 640 XL battery interface

Hi,

Windows Device Recovery Tool should revert back your phone to 8.1 and in particular those features. However, currently on your situation with several attempts this doesn't show up again. With that, we would suggest sending your feedback on Feedback Hub app
    for this particular issue to reach our Engineers.

Going back to Windows 10. To locate this features, follow these steps:

• To view Battery info, Go to Settings > System > Battery> Battery usage by app > All apps.
    • For Data Usage, this is now on separate category. From Settings > Network & wireless, under
      Network & wireless you can find Data usage, WiFi etc, and tapping one of these will show current status.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Data usage is not showing correct info!

i watched youtube, downloaded some programs and videos, updated my system, but still my wifi usage showing under 5 mb with only 2 or 3 system program listed. no mention of chrome and fdm.i've tried reset usage and after i tested again with new heavy usage, and it is still not showing the correct info.

LoverOfLove, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Battery Usage not showing all programs

Battery problem after Windows 10 Creators Update Installed

Thank you for the update. Have you tried checking which app are draining your battery? To do so, follow the steps below:

• Go to the Settings.
    • Now, go to System > Battery
    • And go to Battery usage by app.

If issue persists, we suggest rolling back to the previous build before the issue happened.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Anne Ros, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Battery Usage not showing all programs

1. Battery Usage not showing all programs - Similar Threads - Battery Usage showing

2. Settings: Crash at showing 7 day battery usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings: Crash at showing 7 day battery usage: My Windows 11's Settings crashed when I tried to check on my laptop's battery usage in over the past 7 days, and this has never happened before, it worked perfectly fine when I did the same thing yesterday.I tried restarting my laptop but nothing works. Please help me....
  3. Battery usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery usage: In changing to a new battery, I noticed that it says: Battery usage per app: in use Win Exp 51% Background 0%. Microsoft Edge in use %..background 1%. As far as I know I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser. What does this mean. I am using Win 10....
  4. Battery usage

Battery usage: In changing to a new battery, I noticed that it says: Battery usage per app: in use Win Exp 51% Background 0%. Microsoft Edge in use %..background 1%. As far as I know I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser. What does this mean. I am using Win 10....
  5. Battery usage

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. the Battery usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Battery usage: I bought a Huawei Matebook D15 Core I3 10 Gen , and the labtop was on windows 10 it was very nice , fast , and the battery discharging during usage was cool and do not discharging fast but after I update to win 11 , I see some slowing in usage and also fast discharging...
  7. the Battery usage

the Battery usage: I bought a Huawei Matebook D15 Core I3 10 Gen , and the labtop was on windows 10 it was very nice , fast , and the battery discharging during usage was cool and do not discharging fast but after I update to win 11 , I see some slowing in usage and also fast discharging...
  8. High CPU usage on all programs for no reason?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU usage on all programs for no reason?: Everytime I open a program, it will jump up extremely high in cpu usage, up to like 50% or more. For example, if I open up Opera GX, it jumps up to 40% CPU usage, goes down, and then whenever I interact with it, like opening up a new tab or loading a youtube video, it jumps...
  9. Windows 'Show All Programs' ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 'Show All Programs' ?: Why are we being alerted to old posts dating back to 2015 concerning 'Show All Programs' ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/windows-show-all-programs/18cd3797-b28f-427c-9f4a-a24a0d2f2178
  10. Battery Usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Usage: Hi all, I ran a battery usage report and the results are shown below. Is this considered normal? I've had my laptop for a little over two years now. Are there any ways in which I can prolong the battery life? Thanks in advance! [img] 35637

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHY MY BATTERY USAGE IS NOT SHOWING USAGE CORRECTLY