Windows 10: Battery Usage

Discus and support Battery Usage in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I ran a battery usage report and the results are shown below. Is this considered normal? I've had my laptop for a little over two years now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shotta287, Dec 29, 2015.

1. shotta287 Win User

Battery Usage

Hi all,
    I ran a battery usage report and the results are shown below. Is this considered normal? I've had my laptop for a little over two years now. Are there any ways in which I can prolong the battery life? Thanks in advance!

Battery Usage [​IMG]

:)

shotta287, Dec 29, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

battery is drained fast, display is using more than 60%

Display is not an app that shows up in battery usage.

Go to settings, system, battery, battery usage by app to see what the loads on the battery are.

garym123, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Battery Life Malfunction

Battery usage report explains which applications used the battery since the full charge. See the usage report in detail.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Battery Usage

1. Battery Usage - Similar Threads - Battery Usage

2. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  3. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  4. Battery Usage option not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Usage option not working: The Settings app crashes when I change the battery usage from 24 hours to 7 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-usage-option-not-working/73387482-0d83-4498-bbbd-3d9b7f8c67d5
  5. Battery Usage option not working

Battery Usage option not working: The Settings app crashes when I change the battery usage from 24 hours to 7 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-usage-option-not-working/73387482-0d83-4498-bbbd-3d9b7f8c67d5
  6. Battery usage per apps not showing and fast battery drain in Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery usage per apps not showing and fast battery drain in Windows 11 laptop: Hi, I'm Sakib from Bangladesh, a regular user of my laptop. My device is an HP Zbook Firefly 14 G8. I'm facing a fast battery drain issue on my PC though it is a new device I've bought recently. I opened settings to see which app is using much battery, but it shows no data...
  7. Battery usage per apps not showing and fast battery drain in Windows 11 laptop

Battery usage per apps not showing and fast battery drain in Windows 11 laptop: Hi, I'm Sakib from Bangladesh, a regular user of my laptop. My device is an HP Zbook Firefly 14 G8. I'm facing a fast battery drain issue on my PC though it is a new device I've bought recently. I opened settings to see which app is using much battery, but it shows no data...
  8. Disk usage in low battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk usage in low battery: Hello, I have a Samsung notebook with an i3-1115G4 and a 256Gb SSD 860 EVO and I use Windows 11. When the notebook has low battery and/or is in power saving mode, the disk usage goes to 100% and the operating system becomes unusable. I would like to know if there is any...
  9. Disk usage in low battery

Disk usage in low battery: Hello, I have a Samsung notebook with an i3-1115G4 and a 256Gb SSD 860 EVO and I use Windows 11. When the notebook has low battery and/or is in power saving mode, the disk usage goes to 100% and the operating system becomes unusable. I would like to know if there is any...
  10. High cpu usage battery drain fast HP Pavilion x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu usage battery drain fast HP Pavilion x360: I dont know why my cpu usage is always very high even though i only use google chrome and my battery drains so fast because of it. 0-100% in like 1.5 hrs...