Windows 10: Battery Usage

Discus and support Battery Usage in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I ran a battery usage report and the results are shown below. Is this considered normal? I've had my laptop for a little over two years now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shotta287, Dec 29, 2015.

1. shotta287 Win User

Battery Usage

Hi all,
    I ran a battery usage report and the results are shown below. Is this considered normal? I've had my laptop for a little over two years now. Are there any ways in which I can prolong the battery life? Thanks in advance!

Battery Usage [​IMG]

:)

shotta287, Dec 29, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

battery is drained fast, display is using more than 60%

Display is not an app that shows up in battery usage.

Go to settings, system, battery, battery usage by app to see what the loads on the battery are.

garym123, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Battery Life Malfunction

Battery usage report explains which applications used the battery since the full charge. See the usage report in detail.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Battery Usage

1. Battery Usage - Similar Threads - Battery Usage

2. ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING NOT WORKING: Hi please i use the ASUS X555LD laptop running on windows 10 64 bit. i downloaded the ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING APP but the options to change it to balance mode and maximum lifespan mode are all grayed out. please nay help on how to fix this...
  3. Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything: Hi, I am trying to use the Battery Usage App via the settings menu on Windows 10. When I click on "See which apps are affecting your battery life", I get no information when look at the data over the past 6, 24 hours or 1 week. It simply says "We only track usage when your...
  4. Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery Usage App Not Displaying Anything: Hi, I am trying to use the Battery Usage App via the settings menu on Windows 10. When I click on "See which apps are affecting your battery life", I get no information when look at the data over the past 6, 24 hours or 1 week. It simply says "We only track usage when your...
  5. Microsoft has another fix for Chrome’s battery usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has another fix for Chrome’s battery usage on Windows 10: Microsoft hopes to boost the performance of Chromium-based browsers with smooth-scrolling responsiveness and lower battery usage. Microsoft recently proposed a new feature that would turn off unnecessary media caching and reduce Chrome’s heavy battery consumption on Windows...
  6. High CPU and Battery usage after upgrading to SSD, Task Manager System process, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU and Battery usage after upgrading to SSD, Task Manager System process, Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron with an i5 processor and 8 gb Ram. Recently I swapped my HDD for a new Samsung SSD because the computer would freeze and my disk usage was perpetually at a 100%. Ever since I reinstalled windows, my laptops battery life has gone from an average...
  7. High CPU and Battery usage by Windows System task

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU and Battery usage by Windows System task: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron with an i5 processor and 8 gb Ram. Recently I swapped my HDD for a new Samsung SSD because the computer would freeze and my disk usage was perpetually at a 100%. Ever since I reinstalled windows, my laptops battery life has gone from an average...
  8. windows 10 internet browser usage on battery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 internet browser usage on battery: On Windows 10, Microsoft Edge is an internet browser app. I have internet explorer as well. If I were to start using internet explorer instead of Microsoft Edge, would that make my battery life on my laptop last longer?...
  9. Battery Usage on a Desktop PC? Turn off notification

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Usage on a Desktop PC? Turn off notification: I sometimes have a random notification about battery usage by apps, and it asks me if I want to adjust any battery settings. The problem is this is a desktop PC. There is no battery (just a power supply) So not sure why it keeps asking me this. Is there a way to disable...
  10. Generate Battery Usage Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate Battery Usage Report in Windows 10: A cool "hidden" tool. I just tried it on my laptop using powercfg /batteryreport. My laptop is plugged in 24/7(used to be a desktop replacement, now just a backup/test machine) for the last 5 years. I just generated a report out of curiosity: Code: Battery report...