Windows 10: Battery, Volume, Network & Help Icons Distorted and/or Missing from Taskbar

Discus and support Battery, Volume, Network & Help Icons Distorted and/or Missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have recently had and still have an issue with my taskbar in windows 10. This is a new problem I can't associate with any updates. The icons seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MagnusMcKie, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Battery, Volume, Network & Help Icons Distorted and/or Missing from Taskbar

I have recently had and still have an issue with my taskbar in windows 10. This is a new problem I can't associate with any updates. The icons seem appear and disappear at will and are overlaid.Please can you help with this problem...it is not solved by going to settings and adding icons

:)

MagnusMcKie, Jul 6, 2021

2. Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Battery, Volume, Network & Help Icons Distorted and/or Missing from Taskbar

Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Hello,

This is Sudha Independent Advisor and user like you. Please follow below steps to solve your issue

o check the status of your battery, select the battery icon in the taskbar. To add the battery icon to the taskbar:

Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar, and then scroll down to the notification area. Choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar, and then turn on the Power toggle. (Note: The Power toggle is not visible on a system such as a desktop PC that
    doesn't use battery power.) If you still don't see the battery icon, select Show hidden icons on the taskbar, and then select the battery icon.

On a device that uses battery power, if you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and the Power toggle is greyed out or not visible, in the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select Device Manager in the list of results.
    Under Batteries, right-click the battery for your device, select Disable, and select Yes. Wait a few seconds, and then right-click the battery and select Enable. Then restart your device.

If you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and turn on the Power toggle, but the battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, in the search box on the taskbar, type task manager, and then select Task Manager in the list of results. On the Processes
    tab under Name, right-click Explorer, and then select Restart.

reference link :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/402734...

Sudha Goswami, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Battery, Volume, Network & Help Icons Distorted and/or Missing from Taskbar

1. Battery, Volume, Network & Help Icons Distorted and/or Missing from Taskbar - Similar Threads - Battery Volume Network

2. volume icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume icon missing from taskbar: how do i put my volume icon back in system tray. it just disappearedthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-missing-from-taskbar/66000044-2ef8-4e18-978e-4eb96cf3d837
  3. volume icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume icon missing from taskbar: how do i put my volume icon back in system tray. it just disappearedthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-missing-from-taskbar/66000044-2ef8-4e18-978e-4eb96cf3d837
  4. volume icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. battery icon missing from taskbar

battery icon missing from taskbar: today my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar and i have tried the methods online to restore it but impossible. When i go to taskbar, personilsation etc i eventually get to the page where they show whether the icons are off or on. The battery icon is shown as being ON...
  6. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Battery icon is missing from taskbar: Don't know but after updating windows 10 2004 my battery icon is missing from taskbar please help me to restore back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/2ab327a6-7064-409f-bbb0-02facb2a137b
  7. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery icon is missing from taskbar: Don't know but i think after 2004 update my laptop battery icon is missing from taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/4a3cb3fd-53cc-48e0-bed5-8c0da1f227e6
  8. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Battery icon is missing from taskbar: After 2004 update of windows 10 my battery icon is missing from taskbar help me to place it back on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/583524ed-7202-4a41-898f-ca3a3aae14fb
  9. Network icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network icon missing from taskbar: there use to be a white dot on the bottom taskbar and clicking on it would make connection with the internet. Now I do not find that whit dot. What is the way, or icon that makes connection? ***Title modified from: I have difficulty signing onto the internet. Is there a...
  10. Missing volume icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing volume icon from taskbar: It was there yesterday and now it is missing, along with the battery icon. When I go to the properties panel those options are grayed out. Did i accidentally change a setting or something? Never had these problems with win 7 pro. *Sad 16857