Windows 10: Battery will not recharge

Discus and support Battery will not recharge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My new battery all of a sudden quit recharging.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by William Glover, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Battery will not recharge

My new battery all of a sudden quit recharging.

:)

William Glover, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Here's how to make rechargeable batteries last for years

Read more: Here's how to make rechargeable batteries last for years | ZDNet

Battery will not recharge [​IMG]
    Tip How to Generate Report of Battery Usage in Windows 10

Brink, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    USBCELL AA Rechargable battery crazy cool

Price: $16.99
    USBCELL AA Rechargable Battery - 2 Cell Pack AA Rechargeable Batteries
    Introducing our revolutionary new rechargeable battery - the USBCELL. This NiMH AA cell can be used in normal battery applications and can be recharged simply by plugging into a USB port. Our revolutionary NiMH rechargeable battery - the USBCELL, saves you money and battery waste and is easy to recharge from a USB port.

Specifications

* Battery Type
    * Rechargeable AA NiMH Battery 1.2v 1300mah
    * Product Specifications
    * Built in Intelligent Charger
    * Charge by powered USB
    * Also can be charged in approved NiMH Chargers
    * Battery Chemistry - NiMH - Nickel Metal Hyrdride
    * 90%+ Charged after 5 Hours by powered USB
    * Also rechargeable by approved NiMH charger at 250ma for 7 Hours
    <
    Pictures these look cool hopefully they can get them to handle more power!

Delta6326, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Battery will not recharge

How to get years of service from your rechargeable batteries

Read more: How to get years of service from your rechargeable batteries | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Battery will not recharge

1. Battery will not recharge - Similar Threads - Battery recharge

2. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  3. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  4. Battery recharge options gone? Win10 lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery recharge options gone? Win10 lenovo ideapad: There used to be an option to only recharge the battery to a lower level , to extend the lifetime of the battery. It seems to be gone recently. Is there a way to specify Begin Recharge At xx% and Stop Recharge At yy% ?...
  5. HP laptop: how can I know the battery is recharged?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP laptop: how can I know the battery is recharged?: There are more blue moons than times I use my HP laptop. How can I see if its battery is charged sparing me from needing the electrical transformer and cord??...
  6. Battery Recharge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Recharge: Any idea how I get my battery to start recharging, it's plugged in but not recharging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-recharge/cdf0747c-ebd2-4b9b-854b-85f431f6bb57
  7. my battery isnt recharging.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my battery isnt recharging.: the computer runs fine when its plugged in but the minute I disconnect to take it somewhere it dies immediately. it says its at 95% charged but not charging. any suggestions ?...
  8. 6 tips for getting most from rechargeable Li-Ion batteries

in Windows 10 News
    6 tips for getting most from rechargeable Li-Ion batteries: I'm surrounded by devices that owe their lifeblood to Li-Ion rechargeable batteries. And as most devices are now built in such a way that it makes replacing the battery is tricky - not to mention expensive - you want to get the best possible lifespan out of that battery....
  9. Here's how to make rechargeable batteries last for years

in Windows 10 News
    Here's how to make rechargeable batteries last for years: Whether it's a rechargeable battery inside a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, here are a set of tips to help you get the most from it. Introduction There's a lot of voodoo written about how to take care of the rechargeable batteries inside smartphones, tablets or...
  10. How to get years of service from your rechargeable batteries

in Windows 10 News
    How to get years of service from your rechargeable batteries: Whether it's a rechargeable battery inside a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, here are a set of tips to help you get the most from it. Introduction There's a lot of voodoo written about how to take care of the rechargeable batteries inside smartphones, tablets or...