Windows 10: battery won"t charge

Discus and support battery won"t charge in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BeckyWood274, Apr 26, 2019.

1. battery won"t charge

Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to check to see where my problem lies. I have a HP Window 10

Help is greatly appreciated.

:)

BeckyWood274, Apr 26, 2019

2. battery not charging or 1 minute to full charge

Doesn't seem to be the charger cause - after last time of unloading and reloading the battery monitoring software and taking and putting the battery back in, without touching the charger - then the battery charged up to 100%. Tried all the other stuff too - to no avail. It's just pretty weird with the inconsistencies - sometimes the techniques suggested on the forums work - and sometimes they don't. Pretty frustrating. Interesting though that Windows 8.1 had same issue, so I won;t try going back there to solve the problem. I'm beginning to think that there is some incompatibility between Dell laptops and Windows drivers that is at the root of this -but not so often that either company thinks that a fix is in order.

batteryrod, Apr 26, 2019
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 26, 2019
  4. battery won"t charge

acer tablet /windowes 10 battery won,t charge worked before upgrade. from 8.1?

have Acer Ionia W3-810tablet just installed windowes 10 from 8.1 now battery won,t charge starts to for a few seconds then stops a.Tablet is plugged in still working but. Icon showers totally dead any words of advice Thanks Richard Robinson

RichardRobinsonWN, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

battery won"t charge

1. battery won"t charge - Similar Threads - battery wont charge

2. Battery wont charge on SurfacePro. HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery wont charge on SurfacePro. HELP!: Battery won't charge on my surface pro. Have just updated to Windows 11. Computer works when the charger is plugged in and battery shows a lightning bolt on the icon. However, it won't go above 0% and turns off as soon as I unplug the charger.Error showing in Device Manager...
  3. Battery wont charge on SurfacePro. HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery wont charge on SurfacePro. HELP!: Battery won't charge on my surface pro. Have just updated to Windows 11. Computer works when the charger is plugged in and battery shows a lightning bolt on the icon. However, it won't go above 0% and turns off as soon as I unplug the charger.Error showing in Device Manager...
  4. Dell laptop wont charge battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell laptop wont charge battery: So im at my wits end. My laptop wont charge when the battery is plugged in, it connects and disconnects rapidly, it will work when the battery is disconnected however. I have replaced the battery and the power jack and theres been no change, and i’m unable to download a new...
  5. Dell laptop wont charge battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop wont charge battery: So im at my wits end. My laptop wont charge when the battery is plugged in, it connects and disconnects rapidly, it will work when the battery is disconnected however. I have replaced the battery and the power jack and theres been no change, and i’m unable to download a new...
  6. Dell laptop wont charge battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Why wont my battery charge?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why wont my battery charge?: Why won't my battery charge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-battery-charge/c7fef960-95c3-41f9-9c45-dd701a0cd0a4
  8. Battery wont charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery wont charge: My battery wont hold any charge can someone help with this I have tried everything from checking cables and the obvious Trouble shooter says nothing is wrong I have windows 10 updates that wont update as well...
  9. Battery wont charge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery wont charge: My battery wont charge for some reason even when it plug into the mains. Any idea what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-wont-charge/6fc43ff2-651e-499e-9b23-23896ffb1428
  10. Battery wont charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery wont charge: I have a HP ProBook 4520s, it started with windows 7, i upgraded to windows 10 when microsoft was offering a free beta version. no problem till april of 2018 then it stopped charging the battery. Purchased new charger and battery still will not charge the battery....