Windows 10: battery won't charge after windows 10 update

Discus and support battery won't charge after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a lot of different laptops having this same issue some older some newer why can't mircosoft let us at least run our charger in the last mode it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkRoss6, Apr 7, 2019.

1. MarkRoss6 Win User

battery won't charge after windows 10 update

I have a lot of different laptops having this same issue some older some newer why can't mircosoft let us at least run our charger in the last mode it worked in ,instead of giving us no option?

or windows whoever left us optionless?

:)

MarkRoss6, Apr 7, 2019

2. battery not charging or 1 minute to full charge

Doesn't seem to be the charger cause - after last time of unloading and reloading the battery monitoring software and taking and putting the battery back in, without touching the charger - then the battery charged up to 100%. Tried all the other stuff too - to no avail. It's just pretty weird with the inconsistencies - sometimes the techniques suggested on the forums work - and sometimes they don't. Pretty frustrating. Interesting though that Windows 8.1 had same issue, so I won;t try going back there to solve the problem. I'm beginning to think that there is some incompatibility between Dell laptops and Windows drivers that is at the root of this -but not so often that either company thinks that a fix is in order.

batteryrod, Apr 7, 2019
  3. acer tablet /windowes 10 battery won,t charge worked before upgrade. from 8.1?

have Acer Ionia W3-810tablet just installed windowes 10 from 8.1 now battery won,t charge starts to for a few seconds then stops a.Tablet is plugged in still working but. Icon showers totally dead any words of advice Thanks Richard Robinson

RichardRobinsonWN, Apr 7, 2019
  4. battery won't charge after windows 10 update

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

battery won't charge after windows 10 update

1. battery won't charge after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - battery won't charge

2. Battery is not charging after the updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery is not charging after the updates: Battery is not charging after the the security intelligent updates installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-is-not-charging-after-the-updates/fb3f5114-5722-433a-bae3-5545fba70d06
  3. Battery is not charging after the updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery is not charging after the updates: Battery is not charging after the the security intelligent updates installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-is-not-charging-after-the-updates/fb3f5114-5722-433a-bae3-5545fba70d06
  4. HP battery won't charge after updates recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP battery won't charge after updates recently.: I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Computer does not recognize that it has a battery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-battery-wont-charge-after-updates-recently/b1ad0df3-20e7-40fd-b777-2c8884ed0438
  5. HP battery won't charge after updates recently.

HP battery won't charge after updates recently.: I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Computer does not recognize that it has a battery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-battery-wont-charge-after-updates-recently/b1ad0df3-20e7-40fd-b777-2c8884ed0438
  6. Battery not charging after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery not charging after Windows update: Dear all,I have HP ZBook Firefly 15 G7 Mobile Workstation and after windows did update my battery is not charging anymore. It says connected, but is not charging.I have already tried: 1. Uninstall Microsoft ACPI - Compiant Control Method Batter and keep it without power...
  7. Battery won't charge firmware will not update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery won't charge firmware will not update: I'm not sure what I did.if it was because I installed windows 10 pro from a clean installation. or if I cleared the secure boot settings. I also hooked a SSD to my PC.my devices keep migrating and not starting.in BIOS my HDD0 AND HDD1 read none. my battery won't charge.and...
  8. Battery won't charge firmware will not update

Battery won't charge firmware will not update: I'm not sure what I did.if it was because I installed windows 10 pro from a clean installation. or if I cleared the secure boot settings. I also hooked a SSD to my PC.my devices keep migrating and not starting.in BIOS my HDD0 AND HDD1 read none. my battery won't charge.and...
  9. Battery won't charge firmware will not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Battery won't charge.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery won't charge.: I have a Satellite P55t laptop and upgraded to Windows 10. After a few months the battery will not charge. It says 0% available (plugged in, charging). Did anybody experience the same problem & was able to solve it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wont charge after windows 10 update

2. windows10 battery charge