Windows 10: Battery Won't Charge Completely

Discus and support Battery Won't Charge Completely in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had a setting get changed on my Asus recently, and now my computer will only charge to 80%. I can't figure out how to undo the change in my battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanSchwartz2, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Battery Won't Charge Completely

I had a setting get changed on my Asus recently, and now my computer will only charge to 80%. I can't figure out how to undo the change in my battery settings, and I can't find any way to change the setting in BIOS. Any suggestions?

:)

NathanSchwartz2, Nov 13, 2018

2. battery not charging or 1 minute to full charge

Doesn't seem to be the charger cause - after last time of unloading and reloading the battery monitoring software and taking and putting the battery back in, without touching the charger - then the battery charged up to 100%. Tried all the other stuff too - to no avail. It's just pretty weird with the inconsistencies - sometimes the techniques suggested on the forums work - and sometimes they don't. Pretty frustrating. Interesting though that Windows 8.1 had same issue, so I won;t try going back there to solve the problem. I'm beginning to think that there is some incompatibility between Dell laptops and Windows drivers that is at the root of this -but not so often that either company thinks that a fix is in order.

batteryrod, Nov 13, 2018
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Battery Won't Charge Completely

acer tablet /windowes 10 battery won,t charge worked before upgrade. from 8.1?

have Acer Ionia W3-810tablet just installed windowes 10 from 8.1 now battery won,t charge starts to for a few seconds then stops a.Tablet is plugged in still working but. Icon showers totally dead any words of advice Thanks Richard Robinson

RichardRobinsonWN, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Battery Won't Charge Completely

1. Battery Won't Charge Completely - Similar Threads - Battery Won't Charge

2. Battery won't charge all the way.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery won't charge all the way.: I just got a new battery yesterday, and it charged to 100%, but today when I turned it on, I used it until I thought it was ready to charge, but it only charges to 99%. Why is this happening?Then, now it's 100% as of writing this, but it could be because I unplugged it and...
  3. Battery won't charge firmware will not update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery won't charge firmware will not update: I'm not sure what I did.if it was because I installed windows 10 pro from a clean installation. or if I cleared the secure boot settings. I also hooked a SSD to my PC.my devices keep migrating and not starting.in BIOS my HDD0 AND HDD1 read none. my battery won't charge.and...
  4. battery not removeable and won't charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery not removeable and won't charge: I have an ASUS laptop computer and the battery won't take a charge. Battery not removable by user so can't be easily replaced. Computer works when plugged in. I there some setting that I may have inadvertaintly disabled.?...
  5. my battery won't charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my battery won't charge: I just got a n Evoo. I plugged it in. It has been plugged in for 3 days and still won't work unless I keep it plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-wont-charge/87f4cd09-1969-4f77-9d7a-0ff9e6d30f41
  6. Battery Won't Charge Fully

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Won't Charge Fully: ASUS, 1909 Battery icon was sitting at 88% for hours. By pulling and reinserting the power cord the percentage will sometimes move up 1% and now sits at 93%. The battery light is orange. Checked my BIOS version and it's 2014. This laptop was barely used until this year and...
  7. Battery Won't Charge Fully

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery Won't Charge Fully: ASUS, 1909 Battery icon was sitting at 88% for hours. By pulling and reinserting the power cord the percentage will sometimes move up 1% and now sits at 93%. The battery light is orange. Checked my BIOS version and it's 2014. This laptop was barely used until this year and...
  8. Acer battery won't charge

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer battery won't charge: Hi, my laptop Acer E5-475G (the spec is in my profile) is currently having an issue. Last night I was organizing my files and document but I didn't realize that the battery indicator was blinking because the battery level was like 50% or 60%. I put the laptop to sleep when...
  9. Battery suddenly & completely dead - Won't accept charge at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery suddenly & completely dead - Won't accept charge at all: The battery in my Toshiba notebook has been fine. Holding a charge for 2 hours or more. The other night running off the AC adapter I noticed the battery level was at a flat 0%. To see if the problem was charging circuitry, I found a suggestion about pulling the battery out,...
  10. Battery won't charge.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery won't charge.: I have a Satellite P55t laptop and upgraded to Windows 10. After a few months the battery will not charge. It says 0% available (plugged in, charging). Did anybody experience the same problem & was able to solve it....