Windows 10: Battery won't get reconized

Discus and support Battery won't get reconized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i recently bought a windows tablet it's from a chinese manufacter called teclast,and i have a problem with the battery it won' get detected, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lucask98, Apr 24, 2019.

1. lucask98 Win User

Battery won't get reconized

so i recently bought a windows tablet it's from a chinese manufacter called teclast,and i have a problem with the battery it won' get detected, but the battery is plugged in correctly since i'm using it without any problem, the problem is that i can't see the battery level tried using batterybar and nothing, i think it's a driver problem since i'm missing this "microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery" from device maganer in the battery thing Battery won't get reconized 13940543-3387-4164-a0bc-5f6f6abea27e?upload=true.png Battery won't get reconized 831b237d-76b0-4e35-910a-77e76694b76b?upload=true.png

:)

lucask98, Apr 24, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 24, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Battery won't get reconized [​IMG]

zbook, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Battery won't get reconized - Similar Threads - Battery won't reconized

2. drive not being reconized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    drive not being reconized: 3TB WD external drive being Recognized in device Manager but wont show up on MyPC so i can access files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-not-being-reconized/0c4cb3c2-7407-46cb-a471-e3ae9c9b6081
  3. Disc Media Not Reconized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disc Media Not Reconized: From another post in the community. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/314060/your-cd-or-dvd-drive-is-not-recognized-by-windows-or-other-programs I have tried: *uninstalled BD-rom driver Rebooting, *uninstalled ATA Drivers Rebooting *Checked for Upper and lower...
  4. Not reconizing LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not reconizing LAN: All of a sudden Windows 10 does not find my LAN device. I have tried all I know and have found but, nothing works for me. None of my test even find my network or IP address. It's as if there is not a LAN installed. At startup the connection at the computer blinks orange...
  5. not being reconized as adminstrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being reconized as adminstrator: When I try to delete this program it tells me this. folder access denied you need permission to perform this action you require permission from DESKTOP - S65GENT\rpowe to make changes to this folder I am the sole user of this computer and am the administrator. How do...
  6. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Recon: Breakpoint: BLWt9MQLVgU 'Ghost Recon Breakpoint' release date, trailer, and first impressions - Business Insider 132335
  7. Battery won't charge.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery won't charge.: I have a Satellite P55t laptop and upgraded to Windows 10. After a few months the battery will not charge. It says 0% available (plugged in, charging). Did anybody experience the same problem & was able to solve it....
  8. my book not reconized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my book not reconized: Just started to work than all sudden does not work anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-book-not-reconized/875c5901-f6ae-4fee-a453-57e95365dd1f
  9. ghost recon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ghost recon: hi there i have just recently upgraded too windows 10 from 8.1 . having some bother trying too rteinstall some off the games i play , i cant seem too get ghost recon future soldier installed, anyone have ant ideas p[lz? thanks would be real appreciated.......regards john 44990
  10. dvd drive not reconized

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    dvd drive not reconized: Error message says module not installed. After upgrading i was supposed to receive KB3051704 update to correct this problem. Is that what's wrong or something else. Please help. I need to be able to use the dvd drive. I never received the update. 41957