Windows 10: Battery

Discus and support Battery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How set my battery charge level at 80%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/295f3092-7ca4-471f-9e69-99812ce17e0d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarshadVaghasiya, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Battery

How set my battery charge level at 80%?

:)

HarshadVaghasiya, Dec 6, 2018

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 6, 2018
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Battery

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Battery

1. Battery - Similar Threads - Battery

2. I need help with my battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help with my battery: The charger is connected to my laptop, starts charging but only reaches 55% of load, and doesn't reach 100%. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-battery/17953913-f4e8-4212-b5f8-50d8f9d69145
  3. Battery Symbol Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Symbol Disappeared: I restarted my computer when I was about to turn it off for the night so it could update its system. When I came back to it the next morning, I realized that the battery symbol that used to be in the bottom right hand corner of the screen was no longer there (next to the wifi...
  4. Battery icon

Battery icon: Battery icon has disappeared from taskbar since windows update, I have looked in settings and the icon is greyed off, how can I restore it to my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon/e7d2aa34-e3ae-4dfe-9248-f8d1f947e022
  5. Asus battery Health não esta me dando opção de escolha no modo de carregamento

Asus battery Health não esta me dando opção de escolha no modo de carregamento: olá, tenho asus e após a formatação instalei o programa e ele não me da a opção de escolha no modo de carregamento e fica como na imagem abaixo, poderiam me informar o que pode ser esse problema [ATTACH]...
  6. BATTERY NO CHARGING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON NOV 27th, 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BATTERY NO CHARGING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON NOV 27th, 2018: I would like to know if Microsoft has a solution for this problem. After the windows update, my battery is not charging and I have to use my laptop plugged in, what is disturbing me. My battery is brand new. I've changed it in October, it was working perfect since this...
  7. Battery not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, Since the windows 10 update my battery on Asus laptop won't charge. Computer doesn't want to start if it's not plugged in. The indicator shows that battery is CHARGING but it's at 13% steady. When I unplug the computer, it shuts down instantly. No advice has...
  8. Battery icon issues

Battery icon issues: I just got a new Surface Pro 6 from the IT dept at work, but the battery icon was not showing up. I went into device manager, and found two unknown devices that were classified as ACPI, installed them both with the stock driver and then the battery icon finally shows up, but...
  9. New Surface Pro 6 with company maintained OS package having battery icon issues

New Surface Pro 6 with company maintained OS package having battery icon issues: I just got a new Surface Pro 6 from the IT dept at work, but the battery icon was not showing up. I went into device manager, and found two unknown devices that were classified as ACPI, installed them both with the stock driver and then the battery icon finally shows up, but...
  10. Battery Saver Mode

Battery Saver Mode: Since yesterday, I'm struggling with a error that prevents me from turning off the Battery Saver mode. I'm unable to disable this mode by clicking on the battery icon in the notification area or in the Action Center or directly in the Settings. The Battery Saver mode will...