Windows 10: Battery

Discus and support Battery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How set my battery charge level at 80%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/295f3092-7ca4-471f-9e69-99812ce17e0d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarshadVaghasiya, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Battery

How set my battery charge level at 80%?

:)

HarshadVaghasiya, Dec 6, 2018

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 6, 2018
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Battery

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Battery

1. Battery - Similar Threads - Battery

2. Laptop sometimes shutting of or not charging battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop sometimes shutting of or not charging battery: Hi, I have a very odd problem with my laptop I don't know how to search for information about it. My laptop is an old Toshiba (+5 years) Win 10 Home x64 Intel core i5 2,50 GHz 8,00 Gb RAM There are moments when playing a game on low performance, either The Sims 4 or...
  3. Windows up date 1809 stuck at 75% on my Acer Aspire laptop - unplug battery to enable...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows up date 1809 stuck at 75% on my Acer Aspire laptop - unplug battery to enable...: Was pulling my hair out trying to figure this out...checked other threads related to this. What worked for me was unplugging my dead battery. I probably would have tried this earlier but my laptop battery is installed inside the back plate so was pretty much a last resort...
  4. How to place battery read-out on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to place battery read-out on task bar: How to place battery read out on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-place-battery-read-out-on-task-bar/98a1612f-a900-414b-904c-394bd743a745
  5. Battery plugged in but not charging.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery plugged in but not charging.: I have recently noticed that the battery on my Dell Laptop, which runs on Windows 10. (64 bit) is not charging and displays the note "plugged in but not charging. I have read a number of possible easy solutions, none of which seem to work. The adapter and leads etc seem to be...
  6. battery ****'blem

battery ****'blem: says battery not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-blem/0f676e49-daaa-42fe-b8a5-257f000a7cf4
  7. No Battery Detected on Windows 10

No Battery Detected on Windows 10: I have an Alienware M17X R1 laptop i got from a thrift store auction. There was no hard drive and as a result no OS but the battery was charging just fine. I just got what i needed to get the computer back up and running, a new hard drive and a clean install of windows 10,...
  8. Battery is running out fast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery is running out fast: (HP Envy. Windows 10, v. 1803) It takes about half an hour for my battery to get 30%, then the system turns off. I went to the battery setting but couldn’t do anything. Do I need to replace the battery or you can suggest a different solution? Thanks!...
  9. Battery life percentage appears on screen when pressing keys during SHUTDOWN state

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery life percentage appears on screen when pressing keys during SHUTDOWN state: Is it normal that the battery status (%) is appearing when pressing keys - even when the laptop is completely shutdown? The screen will turn off after a few seconds, however, I believe the battery power is still consumed during shutdown. I have Windows 10 in my Lenovo 330s....
  10. Battery and Network Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery and Network Icon: Anyway to get the power icon to show anytime I'm on battery? I need don't need to see it when I'm plugged into AC, I only want to see how much juice I have remaining when I'm on battery. Same with the network icon, I only want it to appear when I'm using WiFi so I can see...