Windows 10: Battery

Discus and support Battery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How set my battery charge level at 80%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/295f3092-7ca4-471f-9e69-99812ce17e0d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarshadVaghasiya, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Battery

How set my battery charge level at 80%?

:)

HarshadVaghasiya, Dec 6, 2018

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 6, 2018
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Battery

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Battery

1. Battery - Similar Threads - Battery

2. New Surface Pro 6 with company maintained OS package having battery icon issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Surface Pro 6 with company maintained OS package having battery icon issues: I just got a new Surface Pro 6 from the IT dept at work, but the battery icon was not showing up. I went into device manager, and found two unknown devices that were classified as ACPI, installed them both with the stock driver and then the battery icon finally shows up, but...
  3. Battery Saver Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver Mode: Since yesterday, I'm struggling with a error that prevents me from turning off the Battery Saver mode. I'm unable to disable this mode by clicking on the battery icon in the notification area or in the Action Center or directly in the Settings. The Battery Saver mode will...
  4. Low battery warning wth new battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low battery warning wth new battery: When I boot up I get a "low battery" warning and soon after the computer shuts down. Interestingly, the shutdown only occurs once. I have replaced the CMOS battery twice....
  5. battery not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery not charging: This all started with the may 2017 windows version , I believe it was the 900 version of windows 10 (you know the fake version that messed up a select number of computers) Since that time in june and july of 2017 i used the device manager to uninstall the battery components...
  6. CPU blocked at minimum speed after deactivating battery

CPU blocked at minimum speed after deactivating battery: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Asus TP300LA laptop and I was hoping someone might give me a hint. Recently it's charger controller went wrong. It wouldn't even run on AC. To fix it completely I would have to get a new motherboard. Since I was about to buy a new...
  7. Battery charging level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery charging level: hello dear, I want to stop charging my battery when charging reached 80%. How i set this satting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charging-level/c5a9c2fb-7890-48eb-aaa2-1f089b0683d1
  8. Battery unable to charge

Battery unable to charge: I am using a ASUS 410UA. Recently my battery is unable to charge at low percentages. Eg. When my battery is 20%, is unable to charge. However when the battery is like 80%, I'm able to charge normally. I have tried updating the drivers and even replacing the battery but the...
  9. Battery error

Battery error: Using Dell Inspiron 13 5000 5379 model Ok, when i check battery remaining, i put my mouse cursor on battery icon and it says 99% plugged in not charging. But when i click the battery icon it says fully charged. I repeat the process agaIn and omg. Same error. So which is...
  10. Weird battery info

Weird battery info: This error was found in Dell Inspiron 13 5000 5379 model. When my battery is on the way charging, it put my mouse cursor on the battery icon (no click), n' it shows 95%, plugged in, not charging. Then i was like, what. I plugged out the charger and replug in. Same error....