Windows 10: Battery

Discus and support Battery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How set my battery charge level at 80%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/295f3092-7ca4-471f-9e69-99812ce17e0d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarshadVaghasiya, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Battery

How set my battery charge level at 80%?

:)

HarshadVaghasiya, Dec 6, 2018

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 6, 2018
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Battery

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Battery

1. Battery - Similar Threads - Battery

2. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver: How do I turn off the power saver? I tried to turn it off in the settings but it keeps getting back on. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/01dd82ad-2e50-4a2a-95c4-0386d7f7a79a
  3. So my computer's battery is bricked.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So my computer's battery is bricked.: At least, my computer says I need to replace it. Which sucks. But until I get a new one, will it continue to run if it's plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-computers-battery-is-bricked/999e7b55-87ea-486f-93f9-3ebdb2863919
  4. My battery is messed up

My battery is messed up: My battery isn't showing on the taskbar even though I have it enabled, and disabling and re-enabling it does nothing. Also when I look at my battery status it says its at 75% and charging, the taskbar setting says 61% and my computer isn't even plugged in either. Does anyone...
  5. Performance issues on battery power - FPS and Latency

Performance issues on battery power - FPS and Latency: Hi, so this happened after I applied a troubleshoot settings on my laptop for 'Power'. Many full-screen applications experienced FPS drop and increased latency. I tried looking for power's additional settings, but failed to resolved the problem. Anyone could help me with...
  6. A month old laptop, battery worn out too much

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A month old laptop, battery worn out too much: So just today I saw some posts about protecting laptop's battery, and I did a check by using powercfg /batteryreport to see how much my battery has worn out, and the result is weird. The full charge capacity is almost only 50% of the designed battery. It doesn't make any...
  7. How can I default to battery saver after charging?

How can I default to battery saver after charging?: When I unplug my power cord after charging my laptop on Windows 10 Home, if I click the battery icon, it defaults to some battery setting level in the middle between Best battery life and Best performance. I would like this to default to Best battery life "Battery saver", or...
  8. Battery life

Battery life: Hey there! I have just brought a wireless keyboard mouse. Does it will affect my laptop's battery life?If so, how to save battery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/30242656-dc11-4ef9-83a1-48b695af4ef5
  9. Battery drain on HP Spectre laptop

Battery drain on HP Spectre laptop: I have an HP Spectre laptop. The battery drains at least 20-25% when it is turned off. I have changed settings in the display brightness, closed programs that I am not using, etc.. Can you give me some other options to repair this? Windows 10 uodates are up to date....
  10. Battery issues in Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery issues in Laptop: My battery is well-charged and works fine when power cord is not plugged in. But when I use my laptop with the power cord plugged in, I get a quick message that the battery is low then immediately shuts down my computer. When that happens, I unplug my power cord and reboot...