Windows 10: Battery

Discus and support Battery in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; All of a sudden the battery is not charging. My laptop works only connected to the outlet. Do I need to change the battery? It isn't two years old and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GusVega, Dec 19, 2018.

1. GusVega Win User

Battery

All of a sudden the battery is not charging. My laptop works only connected to the outlet. Do I need to change the battery? It isn't two years old and I barely used the laptop.

:)

GusVega, Dec 19, 2018

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 19, 2018
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Battery

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Battery

1. Battery - Similar Threads - Battery

2. Battery won't charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery won't charge: I have a Lenovo Yoga that I love. I noticed that my battery was running down quickly, so I had the battery replaced. Before long I noticed that the battery was not chargng. It works just fine plugged in, but the battery charge never increases. I have several charger cords,...
  3. Battery won't charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery won't charge: I have a Lenovo Yoga that I love. I noticed that my battery was running down quickly, so I had the battery replaced. Before long I noticed that the battery was not chargng. It works just fine plugged in, but the battery charge never increases. I have several charger cords,...
  4. Battery won't charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My battery shows 81% available plugged in but it never goes up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery shows 81% available plugged in but it never goes up.: Please how do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-shows-81-available-plugged-in-but-it/59924b5a-4241-44c3-be7a-eb01c0b51e51
  6. My battery shows 81% available plugged in but it never goes up.

My battery shows 81% available plugged in but it never goes up.: Please how do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-shows-81-available-plugged-in-but-it/59924b5a-4241-44c3-be7a-eb01c0b51e51
  7. My battery shows 81% available plugged in but it never goes up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. my battery does not exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery does not exist?: so my battery on my laptop was working fine then i was trying to upgrade to windows 11 and the first download corrupted and sent my laptop into trouble shoot mode and i just could not load on without being blue screened so i had to reinstall windows 10 on a use and that...
  9. my battery does not exist?

my battery does not exist?: so my battery on my laptop was working fine then i was trying to upgrade to windows 11 and the first download corrupted and sent my laptop into trouble shoot mode and i just could not load on without being blue screened so i had to reinstall windows 10 on a use and that...
  10. my laptop showed critical low battery while working it is about 44% charged and after...

my laptop showed critical low battery while working it is about 44% charged and after...: I am using youtube my laptop is about 44% charged it suddenly showed critical low battery then after plugging in it starts , i restart it and in those mins it darins about 5-6 percent battery . why this issue has been arised and what should be done fix this problem ....