Windows 10: Battery

Discus and support Battery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a Huawei notebook x pro laptop and after using it for two months I generated a battery health report. What I found was weird as it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by veerainpatel, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Battery

Hello, I bought a Huawei notebook x pro laptop and after using it for two months I generated a battery health report. What I found was weird as it showed that my laptop was being used before I bought it. The unusual thing was it was brand new. Could anybody provide an insight into why these values are showing or have I been sold a laptop that has been used? Thank you. I bought this laptop on 25th Nov. Battery c99b8a49-1ffd-440a-9feb-7d82b6f00638?upload=true.png

:)

veerainpatel, Jan 10, 2019

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Jan 10, 2019
  3. New battery not charging

I suggested uninstall, not re-install.

There's an extended version of those instructions - the same idea, but some additional steps.
    Shut down hte machine
    Remove the battery - run on AC power only
    Device Manager > Batteries
    Uninstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    Shut down the machine

Remove AC power
    Wait 1 minte
    Insert Battery
    Connect AC power
    Start the machine

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery should be reinstalled when the machine is booting

But, the .3 volts might be significant - I agree with Kbird

Slartybart, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Battery

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Battery

1. Battery - Similar Threads - Battery

2. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  3. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  4. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  5. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  6. my battery not charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery not charge: after last update my battery doesnt charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-not-charge/855c1c29-6999-4ca0-851f-28f0bdfecfe9
  7. my battery not charge

my battery not charge: after last update my battery doesnt charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-not-charge/855c1c29-6999-4ca0-851f-28f0bdfecfe9
  8. Critical Battery Trigger Met -Event id 524 223- Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Battery Trigger Met -Event id 524 223- Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power...: Dear Microsoft,I get this problem in my laptop Dell G5 5500, that my PC shutdown automatically while I'm working and its very disturbing my laptop has a cooling pad and also a fan to cool the top side so I think overheating is not the issue here. It happens at both instances...
  9. Critical Battery Trigger Met -Event id 524 223- Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power...

Critical Battery Trigger Met -Event id 524 223- Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power...: Dear Microsoft,I get this problem in my laptop Dell G5 5500, that my PC shutdown automatically while I'm working and its very disturbing my laptop has a cooling pad and also a fan to cool the top side so I think overheating is not the issue here. It happens at both instances...
  10. Add a way to tell apart between a real low battery warning and a false one

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Add a way to tell apart between a real low battery warning and a false one: It’s so that people can tell them apart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-way-to-tell-apart-between-a-real-low-battery/6df61ed7-a488-4f86-a4bc-7bdea96354c7