Windows 10: battery

Discus and support battery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 1.my battery icon is disappear on taskbar I tried to switch the Power toggle to On. but is not working 2. I can't charging to my laptop is just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardPotato, May 3, 2019.

1. battery

1.my battery icon is disappear on taskbar

I tried to switch the Power toggle to On. but is not working

2. I can't charging to my laptop

is just like: 55% available (plugged in, not charging)

:)

RichardPotato, May 3, 2019

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, May 3, 2019
  3. Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 3, 2019
  4. battery

New battery not charging

I suggested uninstall, not re-install.

There's an extended version of those instructions - the same idea, but some additional steps.
    Shut down hte machine
    Remove the battery - run on AC power only
    Device Manager > Batteries
    Uninstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    Shut down the machine

Remove AC power
    Wait 1 minte
    Insert Battery
    Connect AC power
    Start the machine

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery should be reinstalled when the machine is booting

But, the .3 volts might be significant - I agree with Kbird

Slartybart, May 3, 2019
Thema:

battery

1. battery - Similar Threads - battery

2. Power & sleep mode on PC showing only Laptop and battery settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power & sleep mode on PC showing only Laptop and battery settings: Hi, I set my PC to go into sleep mode after 1 hr. It is not doing this now. Checking the settings for Power & Sleep mode there is no option to set the PC to sleep. I looks like it has defaulted to a laptop information and only shows screen sleep and battery performance. This...
  3. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 is draining the battery, due to power settings not working.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 is draining the battery, due to power settings not working.: Hi For a while I've been having big problems with the batterylife on my W10 Pro 1909 - the power settings seems to be lost somehow. I did a reinstall, and the power settings worked perfectly for some days, and then the same issue reoccured, indicating that is is a OS-...
  4. How do I recalibrate m battery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recalibrate m battery?: My laptop shuts off at like 50% for no reason and when I turn it back on with the AC Adapter in it still is at 50% ive had this battery for only a year so I dont think it is the battery life. I dont know how to recalibrate it so a list of steps or something in the comments...
  5. Battery saver button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery saver button not working: Hi there, After the latest update in May 2020, i cant turned on the battery saver mode from the battery icon as shown below [ATTACH] everytime i wanted to turn the battery saver mode, i need to go to "Battery Saver Setting" first, which more complex rather than clicking...
  6. Network transfer speeds are 4x faster on battery than when plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network transfer speeds are 4x faster on battery than when plugged in: I have an SMB share on my LAN and from my laptop, speeds transferring files from or to it are 4x faster when it's running on battery than when plugged in. I'm not sure why. submitted by /u/ComprehensiveEcho1 [link] [comments]...
  7. Battery Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Problem: So basically when I plug my charger into my laptop it makes a beep, same when i unplug it, no problem. However whenever it is charging and reaches 100% it starts emitting this beeping sound the same one as mentioned it happens very frequently, I'd say around every 10 - 15...
  8. Battery problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery problem: Hi everybody, I hope someone could help me. my laptop doesn't charge its battery apparently.I have tried everything, but keeps saying that is at 1%. If I disconnect the adapter it is supposed to turn off but it does not, it continues working as if the battery was charged....
  9. i go to turn on y computer and it's saying won't charge how do i get my battery to charge??????

i go to turn on y computer and it's saying won't charge how do i get my battery to charge??????: M BATTRY WON'T CHARGE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-go-to-turn-on-y-computer-and-its-saying-wont/df5e5196-cabb-4e31-9c14-bf7cfcb5b534
  10. battery

battery: all of the sudden my battery will not charge what do I do] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/678e6684-9196-4e2c-8775-a76b347d0efe

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after the windows update 1903 the battery is not loading more then 65%