Windows 10: Battery

Discus and support Battery in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Battery message: 77% available (plugged in, not charging)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SylviaMontiville1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Battery

Battery message: 77% available (plugged in, not charging)

:)

SylviaMontiville1, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Battery

1. Battery - Similar Threads - Battery

2. Microsoft has another fix for Chrome’s battery usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has another fix for Chrome’s battery usage on Windows 10: Microsoft hopes to boost the performance of Chromium-based browsers with smooth-scrolling responsiveness and lower battery usage. Microsoft recently proposed a new feature that would turn off unnecessary media caching and reduce Chrome’s heavy battery consumption on Windows...
  3. Maximum % battery charge.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maximum % battery charge.: My battery seems to only charge to 60% - how do I change that to say 90%% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maximum-battery-charge/9c4e8af2-e5ee-42d4-b222-17673749059d
  4. Following battery change, battery monitor shows "unknown remaining"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Following battery change, battery monitor shows "unknown remaining": Following installation of a new battery in my ACER M5-481T-6642 laptop running Win 10 (1903), the battery icon in the task bar has grayed out and displays "Unknown Remaining" when cursor is placed over it. Settings/System/Battery also shows vague/unknown battery condition...
  5. battery losing charge quickly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery losing charge quickly: battery loses charge quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-losing-charge-quickly/d2a86c1c-83fd-44fc-95e9-114216992840
  6. Battery Icon on Task Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Icon on Task Bar: the battery icon on the right hand side of screen has disappeared from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-task-bar/f46430a9-319a-4707-b46d-e58d8e736968
  7. Battery not charging

Battery not charging: After the recent Windows update, I am facing a new problem. The battery icon sometimes does not appear and when it appears, it shows 57% charged and plugged in [LED light flashing indicating that it is charging] but never charges beyond 57%. Can anyone please mail me and...
  8. Battery icon only says "plugged in", but it still charges.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon only says "plugged in", but it still charges.: Recently my laptop -an Acer Aspire ES1-533- updated, and ever since whenever it's charging it says "plugged in". Before the update it would say "plugged in, charging." However, both times it's charged this week, it's charged all the way back up to 100%. There's nothing wrong...
  9. battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery: my hp windows 10 laptop stopped charging so I bought a new battery and now while its plugged up it says 66 % available plugged in charging, but it is not charging because as soon as I unplug it the laptop goes dead. its not the power cord because I tried two different ones...
  10. Fast Battery Power Draining

Fast Battery Power Draining: Hello, I have a problem with my PC involving my battery. I found out what the problem was, but not how to solve it. Here is what I did: On command prompt with administrator privileges, I typed: powercfg/energy. Next, once I had and read the report, I understood the...