Windows 10: Battery

Discus and support Battery in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is not detecting battery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/148f9c69-9119-4fdd-84f9-f6b57ceff86f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by melissasuchy, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Battery

My laptop is not detecting battery

:)

melissasuchy, Sep 30, 2019

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Battery

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Battery

1. Battery - Similar Threads - Battery

2. After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity: Hello, I have an Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT laptop with Windows 10. I have used it for about 7 months since I started university, before I didn't use it much, I have had it for about 3 years with sporadic use. A few days ago I had the need to install an Android emulator, so I...
  3. After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity: Hello, I have an Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT laptop with Windows 10. I have used it for about 7 months since I started university, before I didn't use it much, I have had it for about 3 years with sporadic use. A few days ago I had the need to install an Android emulator, so I...
  4. After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Data and battery plus date and time not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data and battery plus date and time not showing: I have an Dell laptop running Windows 11 pro. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in the bottom right tray and it does not appear in the Network & Internet settings list....
  6. Data and battery plus date and time not showing

Data and battery plus date and time not showing: I have an Dell laptop running Windows 11 pro. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in the bottom right tray and it does not appear in the Network & Internet settings list....
  7. How do I adjust the "low battery, plug in!" warning to come on earlier? It immediately...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I adjust the "low battery, plug in!" warning to come on earlier? It immediately...: I would like to get that warning at 10% or even 5%. I'm happy to plug in but it doesn't give me a chance before shutting down. I'm on a Windows 10 for educators....
  8. How do I adjust the "low battery, plug in!" warning to come on earlier? It immediately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I adjust the "low battery, plug in!" warning to come on earlier? It immediately...: I would like to get that warning at 10% or even 5%. I'm happy to plug in but it doesn't give me a chance before shutting down. I'm on a Windows 10 for educators....
  9. How do I adjust the "low battery, plug in!" warning to come on earlier? It immediately...

10. My laptop keeps shutting down at normal battery life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps shutting down at normal battery life: Hi,I am the owner of a HP pavilion 15 laptop. It is important to note that my parents got my laptop for me second hand in 2020. The warranty expired in 2019In 2021, I noticed that my laptop didn’t work without out staying in the adapter, then later that year it went into the...