Windows 10: battery

Discus and support battery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my battery icon says 0 available (plugged in) is the battery dead ? if I unplug pc it shuts off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by karenbuco, Dec 1, 2019.

1. karenbuco Win User

battery

my battery icon says 0 available (plugged in) is the battery dead ? if I unplug pc it shuts off

:)

karenbuco, Dec 1, 2019

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 1, 2019
  4. battery

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

battery

1. battery - Similar Threads - battery

2. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  3. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  4. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  6. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  7. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator: I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable....
  8. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator: I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable....
  9. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

10. "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?: 42,094 is the design capacity of this laptop as it usually should be... however I been noticing this.Why is the capacity reaching as two-hundred thousand?! what's going on here? in my room I have a bunch of room fans plugged in and sometimes when they unplug I can hear a...