Windows 10: Battery

Discus and support Battery in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My battery is not charging.....The battery icons says PLUGGED IN ,NOT CHARGING..i really want to fix this please help me asap!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PraBesTt, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:12 AM.

1. PraBesTt Win User

Battery

My battery is not charging.....The battery icons says PLUGGED IN ,NOT CHARGING..i really want to fix this please help me asap!!!!

:)

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:15 AM
  4. Battery

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:15 AM
Thema:

Battery

1. Battery - Similar Threads - Battery

2. Surface Pro 4 battery drained out while its off. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 4 battery drained out while its off. Why is this happening?: I am getting frustrated with this issue, really suffer. Further to the response by Edd in the post link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/all/surface-pro-4-huge-battery-drain-whilst-off/9ff401f4-d4b7-4ea6-8de1-54953d38f76c I do have the same issue raised by...
  3. Serious battery life issues since installing 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Serious battery life issues since installing 1903: I bought my laptop in February 2019 and haven't used it for anything but work since then, very lightly. The only applications I've installed in addition to those that came with the machine are Firefox, RStudio and Notepad2. I have also not altered the system in any way...
  4. Battery

Battery: I have hp pavilion 15-cs0066tx. Last night I was watching Netflix and then the laptop turned off due to low battery even then the charging light kept blinking white. I plugged it in but again the charging light was blinking until now it is constantly blinking even if the...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop battery life

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop battery life: Hi! Some time ago I bought Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse, and I see that battery life less than expected. I can see that laser on mouse blinking blue after long time of inactivity, so mouse working even if PC turned off for a long time. I cant find...
  6. Why does windows play music when I open battery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows play music when I open battery?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nas19081 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5hyi1/why_does_windows_play_music_when_i_open_battery/
  7. battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery: my battery icon says 0 available (plugged in) is the battery dead ? if I unplug pc it shuts off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/44bb053a-e674-42be-a0ca-1612818ed42b
  8. Battery

Battery: There seems to be something wrong with my battery notifications. The system powers down automatically once it reaches the battery saver limit (30%). When I restart the computer, its shows 6% and charging....
  9. no battery detected

no battery detected: so my hp laptop will not work/power on unless plugged into charger. when plugged in it says battery is 100% charged but when I scroll over the battery it says no battery detected. ive tried trouble shoot, and rebooting ive looked in the battery settings for help with this...
  10. Windows Power Battery

Windows Power Battery: I want my power mode to stay in "best performance" when I am using battery power. I have an HP Envy laptop and the display goes dim when I move to battery power. Is there any way I can adjust the settings so the "best performance" power mode is the default and I don't need...