Windows 10: Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10

Discus and support Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am at my wits end trying to get BFME2 to work on my Windows 10 PC. Every time I try to boot up the game it gives me the "Please insert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NecromancerLC, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10

Hi everyone, I am at my wits end trying to get BFME2 to work on my Windows 10 PC.

Every time I try to boot up the game it gives me the "Please insert the correct CD-ROM" error. This seems to be a pretty common error. However I have tried many of the solutions put forward by the community in attempting to fix this. This includes the options.ini file fix and the fixxer mod. Obviously it is very distressing when one of your games does not work and you spend several hours trying to fix it to turn up nothing. I was hoping someone here would be able to help me with a solution to my problem as all the fixes that are helping people do not seem to be able to help me. Please and thank you to anyone willing to help.

Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10 b162d7ed-e17f-453b-80ae-6efa519ad9d4?upload=true.jpg Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10 0b224d9a-fcaa-4cf8-afb8-4a9081fabfb9?upload=true.jpg

:)

NecromancerLC, Jun 25, 2020

2. The battle for Middle Earth compatibility on Windows 10

Hello, does anyone know if the game series "The lord of the ring : The battle for Middle Earth " (the first one and the latest with dlcs) work on Windows 10?

I didn't find them in the Games Compatibility List...

Furthermore, it was already quite hard to make them work on Windows 7 and 8/8.1.

Thank you very much guys!

EmilienOdj, Jun 25, 2020
  3. rezolud Win User
    Windows 10 with Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle Earth II

Guys, u just need to download Battle For Middle Earth 2 Patch 1.08 Patch Switcher , after it works on windows 10

rezolud, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10

Battle for middle earth wont play in windows 10

Hi, thanks but this thread worked for battle for middle earth 2 but not for 1.

Any other ideas?

HaydnMurray, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10

1. Battle for Middle-Earth 2 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Battle Middle Earth

2. battling with explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battling with explorer: Explorer hangs and not responding for a while now. When I browse to my files it will take some time to skip pages and sometimes it will not respond. I hope that it is not so serious but I want it to resolve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War crashing on PC if computer is offline: Hello,I bought Middle Earth on MS and it works fine, as long as I'm connected to the internet. If I'm offline, the game does not work. It even get to the main menu. I start the game and after a few seconds it closes... Does any one have this same issue? Any ideia how to fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Middle Earth: Shadow of War crashing on PC if computer is offline: Hello,I bought Middle Earth on MS and it works fine, as long as I'm connected to the internet. If I'm offline, the game does not work. It even get to the main menu. I start the game and after a few seconds it closes... Does any one have this same issue? Any ideia how to fix...
  5. Middle earth shadow of war purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle earth shadow of war purchase: Hello, just wondering if when i purchase middle earth shadow of war on the Microsoft store on pc will i be able to play it on pc as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-purchase/a7aaf0b3-d6a6-489f-9ec5-d37bfb3eb4c7
  6. Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth II: To whom it may concern, One of my all time favourite computer game was Lord of The Rings Battle for Middle Earth II, so today I said let me get it back on my pc so I found my game disks and I started to install them, Installation...
  7. Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 & ROTWK not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 & ROTWK not working: I own original copies of Lord of the Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 and it's expansion Rise of the Witch King. I've installed both from their discs, however, when I go to play the game after inserting the disc, I click play and the game says I need to insert the disc into...
  8. 2 languages in a battle with each other

in Windows 10 Support
    2 languages in a battle with each other: Hallo all, after searching help from anywere: Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10 - Windows 10 Forums In the control panel I found both languages set and combine together: I used this step guide: 1. Control panel 2. part Clock and region 3. Region -...
  9. 2 languages in a battle with each othere

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2 languages in a battle with each othere: Hallo all, after searching help from anywere: Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10 - Windows 10 Forums In the control panel I found both languages set and combine together: I used this step guide: 1. Control panel 2. part Clock and region 3. Region -...
  10. Middle Earth Shadow of War not working offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle Earth Shadow of War not working offline: I bought Middle Earth Shadow of War from the Windows Store, and I cannot get it to work offline. I am on a PC, running Windows 10. Whenever I try to open the game, I get the message attached below. I've tried signing into xbox from within the game, and it still didn't work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot