Windows 10: Battle.net BLZBNTAGT000008A4 error on PC [Fixed]

Discus and support Battle.net BLZBNTAGT000008A4 error on PC [Fixed] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Gamers install Battle.net for the sole purpose of playing the likes of Call of Duty, Overwatch, Hearthstone, and Warcraft. The platform is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Battle.net BLZBNTAGT000008A4 error on PC [Fixed]

Battle.net BLZBNTAGT000008A4 error on PC [Fixed] BLZBNTAGT000008A4.jpg
    Gamers install Battle.net for the sole purpose of playing the likes of Call of Duty, Overwatch, Hearthstone, and Warcraft. The platform is not on the same level as Steam, but it works, and that is all that matter. Now, in terms of problems, we’ve realized that several users as of late have been coming across […]

This article Battle.net BLZBNTAGT000008A4 error on PC [Fixed] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 3, 2022

2. Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.

Ok, so when I play a call of duty if its warzone or cold war I will randomly have my pc crash and get error codes, so I went to blizzard to see if it was the battle net application. They told me to do some scan in the cmd prompt and they said if I get an error code to come and contact Microsoft, Idk why this is happening if anyone can help me to figure out how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

AaronNorton1, Aug 3, 2022
  3. Downloading Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth II

Hi Luke,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to play the Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth II. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you visit this
    thread
    and try to perform the steps provided by LouisRiecken.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you post this query to the Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

http://www.middleearthcenter.com/forums/

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 3, 2022
  4. Battle.net BLZBNTAGT000008A4 error on PC [Fixed]

Start menu not working with .NET framework error

Hi Jankauskas,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

As per your post, Start menu not working with .NET framework error on your system and we are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• What is the version of .NET framework on your system?

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows system files or due to the conflict between any third party applications on your system.

I suggest you to follow these methods below to fix your issue:

Method 1:

Let's try to perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install
    .NET Framework and then check, if this fixes the issue.

Let's try to follow these steps below:

a. Type “Turn Windows Features on or off” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

b. Expand “.NET Framework ” option.

c. Un-check “.NET Framework ”.

d. Restart the computer.

Follow these steps to re-install .NET Framework :

a. Type “Turn Windows Features on or off” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

b. Expand “.NET Framework ” option.

c. Make a check mark next to “.NET Framework
    ”.

d. Restart the computer.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

Battle.net BLZBNTAGT000008A4 error on PC [Fixed]

1. Battle.net BLZBNTAGT000008A4 error on PC [Fixed] - Similar Threads - Battle net BLZBNTAGT000008A4

2. mw3 season 3 I Get all of these errors on battle net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mw3 season 3 I Get all of these errors on battle net: errors 0x00001338 11960 N 0xC0000374 11960 N 0xC0000374 0 N 0x8007000E 0x00000000 6065D 0xc00000050 N these are the errors to date I've deleted everything refomated my ssd reinstalled everything one at a time updated everything checked all hardware nothing works...
  3. mw3 season 3 I Get all of these errors on battle net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mw3 season 3 I Get all of these errors on battle net: errors 0x00001338 11960 N 0xC0000374 11960 N 0xC0000374 0 N 0x8007000E 0x00000000 6065D 0xc00000050 N these are the errors to date I've deleted everything refomated my ssd reinstalled everything one at a time updated everything checked all hardware nothing works...
  4. Battling the Cryptic 0x80070422 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battling the Cryptic 0x80070422 Error: I extend this missive to the digital conjurers among you, hoping it reaches you amidst the glow of binary incantations. Alas, my Windows update quest has encountered a formidable adversary—the enigmatic Error Code 0x80070422. I beseech the wizards of this community to unravel...
  5. Battling the Cryptic 0x80070422 Error

Battling the Cryptic 0x80070422 Error: I extend this missive to the digital conjurers among you, hoping it reaches you amidst the glow of binary incantations. Alas, my Windows update quest has encountered a formidable adversary—the enigmatic Error Code 0x80070422. I beseech the wizards of this community to unravel...
  6. Battling the Cryptic 0x80070422 Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Battling the Formidable 0x80070422 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battling the Formidable 0x80070422 Error: I extend this missive in the hopes that it reaches the titans of technology amid their digital conquests. Alas, my own digital saga has encountered a formidable adversary—the notorious Error Code 0x80070422 during Windows Update. In this hour of need, I implore the sagacious...
  8. Battling the Formidable 0x80070422 Error

Battling the Formidable 0x80070422 Error: I extend this missive in the hopes that it reaches the titans of technology amid their digital conquests. Alas, my own digital saga has encountered a formidable adversary—the notorious Error Code 0x80070422 during Windows Update. In this hour of need, I implore the sagacious...
  9. Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net: Hello everyone,I was currently playing Mondern Warfare II and decided to close the game, And now the game won't launch saying that my current windows 8 version isn't valid Wich I completly agree but the thing is that my PC runs on windows 10 lastest version and I tried...
  10. Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net

Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net: Hello everyone,I was currently playing Mondern Warfare II and decided to close the game, And now the game won't launch saying that my current windows 8 version isn't valid Wich I completly agree but the thing is that my PC runs on windows 10 lastest version and I tried...