Windows 10: Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.

Discus and support Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, so when I play a call of duty if its warzone or cold war I will randomly have my pc crash and get error codes, so I went to blizzard to see if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronNorton1, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.

Ok, so when I play a call of duty if its warzone or cold war I will randomly have my pc crash and get error codes, so I went to blizzard to see if it was the battle net application. They told me to do some scan in the cmd prompt and they said if I get an error code to come and contact Microsoft, Idk why this is happening if anyone can help me to figure out how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

AaronNorton1, Jul 9, 2022

2. i AM HAVING PROBLEMS PLAYING cALL OF dUTY, cALL OF DUTY:UNITED oFFENSIVE, cALL OF DUTY 2, AND CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE,

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MULTI-PLAY with call of duty and call of duty :United offensive, but I cannot play the single games, it will crash in 3 second when I try to play, it never start up. Call of duty 2 will not come up at call, it like I never installed
    it. Call of duty 4: modern warfare will play single games but not multi. Can anyone provide some help here? I basically want to play the single games before I play the multi-play.

ClaudeMundy17, Jul 9, 2022
  3. JimChew Win User
    Net Framework 3.5 installation pop up randomly and causes crash.

I am using Windows 10 Home and I always get net framework 3.5 installation pop up randomly when I was playing game. But after I installed it, my game started to crash continiously. Need help!!!!

JimChew, Jul 9, 2022
  4. Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.

Call fo Duty infinite war crashes

• Is this happening on a specific game only?
    as the title says, this happens on Call Of Duty Infinite War. This is the only game I have installed. It costed me 49.90 euro.

• What was the exact error message you have received?
    None. The game starts and then after 10 seconds quits. That's it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    None. I only checked the events. See replies above.

CiroFarinelli, Jul 9, 2022
Thema:

Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.

1. Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing. - Similar Threads - Battle net call

2. PC crashed fully and blackscreens when playing Call of Duty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashed fully and blackscreens when playing Call of Duty: I have linked the dump file below with one drivehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AvGVfR5mLQcGjQP9nPjX25Xfqvhw?e=xDR7zV030823-11343-01.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashed-fully-and-blackscreens-when-playing/b7810eb2-7716-4151-952e-e82183954e79
  3. PC crashed fully and blackscreens when playing Call of Duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed fully and blackscreens when playing Call of Duty: I have linked the dump file below with one drivehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AvGVfR5mLQcGjQP9nPjX25Xfqvhw?e=xDR7zV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashed-fully-and-blackscreens-when-playing/b7810eb2-7716-4151-952e-e82183954e79
  4. Computer Blue Screens or Crashes Application While Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Blue Screens or Crashes Application While Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2...: Every time I play Call of duty the application either crashes or gives a blue screen. All of the past 4 blue screen messages and crashes were during warzone. It does not happen at the startup of the application but at some point during gameplay, it is not consistent with time...
  5. Computer Blue Screens or Crashes Application While Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2...

Computer Blue Screens or Crashes Application While Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2...: Every time I play Call of duty the application either crashes or gives a blue screen. All of the past 4 blue screen messages and crashes were during warzone. It does not happen at the startup of the application but at some point during gameplay, it is not consistent with time...
  6. Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.

Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.: Ok, so when I play a call of duty if its warzone or cold war I will randomly have my pc crash and get error codes, so I went to blizzard to see if it was the battle net application. They told me to do some scan in the cmd prompt and they said if I get an error code to come...
  7. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  8. call of duty

call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while streaming and playing Call of Duty Warzone: PC Specs: - RTX2060 Super OC - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Drivers are up-to-date, Windows is also up-to-date BlueScreenView shows this: [ATTACH] MyEventViewer shows this: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80517bfc4d7, 0xffffc9889b874f28, 0xffffa500fa9da920...
  10. Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG: I built new PC in February new motherboard, CPU, RAM, and AIO cooler. Afterwards I started playing Player's Unknown Battlegrounds and started bluescreening after one or two matches. The BSOD's were so bad that I reinstalled windows several times to try and wipe out the...