Windows 10: Battle.net

Discus and support Battle.net in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know Blizzard has nothing to do with Microsoft, but I have a very frustrating problem. Yesterday I bought Black ops 4 on Blizzard and download the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PedroUmanzor, May 1, 2020.

1. Battle.net

I know Blizzard has nothing to do with Microsoft, but I have a very frustrating problem. Yesterday I bought Black ops 4 on Blizzard and download the luncher. But the problem is that, every time I run the launcher, the ¨system¨ process of the task manager or ntoskrnl, cpu usage increases to 25%.

Besides deteriorating my computer´s speed, it also degrades the internet and other functions such as Cortana. But the worst thing is that even if I close Blizzard, ntoskrnl continues to have high cpu consumption unless I restart the PC. Please Help

:)

PedroUmanzor, May 1, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 1, 2020
  3. Downloading Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth II

Hi Luke,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to play the Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth II. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you visit this
    thread
    and try to perform the steps provided by LouisRiecken.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you post this query to the Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

http://www.middleearthcenter.com/forums/

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 1, 2020
  4. Battle.net

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Battle.net

1. Battle.net - Similar Threads - Battle net

2. Dance Battle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dance Battle: Ok, Listen up. A woman smashed my new laptop which i intended to use to run the sound system in my new motorhome via bluetooth conection. Another woman gave me a second hand laptop that has every single feature on it that you will ever need to send a space ship somewhere and...
  3. Dance Battle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dance Battle: Ok, Listen up. A woman smashed my new laptop which i intended to use to run the sound system in my new motorhome via bluetooth conection. Another woman gave me a second hand laptop that has every single feature on it that you will ever need to send a space ship somewhere and...
  4. 8+ Years of battling malware on 3 Different CPUs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    8+ Years of battling malware on 3 Different CPUs: Hello, I hope someone can help me crack this horrendous malware that has been wreaking havoc for most of my career, causing multiple prolonged cases of major depression & reconsideration of even continuing the life path I've been working on for the last decade+...I believe...
  5. 8+ Years of battling malware on 3 Different CPUs

8+ Years of battling malware on 3 Different CPUs: Hello, I hope someone can help me crack this horrendous malware that has been wreaking havoc for most of my career, causing multiple prolonged cases of major depression & reconsideration of even continuing the life path I've been working on for the last decade+...I believe...
  6. Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net: Hello everyone,I was currently playing Mondern Warfare II and decided to close the game, And now the game won't launch saying that my current windows 8 version isn't valid Wich I completly agree but the thing is that my PC runs on windows 10 lastest version and I tried...
  7. Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net

Dev Error on Modern Warfare II regarding windows 10 Battle net: Hello everyone,I was currently playing Mondern Warfare II and decided to close the game, And now the game won't launch saying that my current windows 8 version isn't valid Wich I completly agree but the thing is that my PC runs on windows 10 lastest version and I tried...
  8. Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.: Ok, so when I play a call of duty if its warzone or cold war I will randomly have my pc crash and get error codes, so I went to blizzard to see if it was the battle net application. They told me to do some scan in the cmd prompt and they said if I get an error code to come...
  9. Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.

Battle net/call of duty crashing my computer while randomly playing.: Ok, so when I play a call of duty if its warzone or cold war I will randomly have my pc crash and get error codes, so I went to blizzard to see if it was the battle net application. They told me to do some scan in the cmd prompt and they said if I get an error code to come...
  10. Unable to connect to Battle Net services, Blizzard cannot help after about 30 messages over...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Battle Net services, Blizzard cannot help after about 30 messages over...: I cannot get Blizzards Battle Net application to allow me to connect online. I have followed all of their steps in trying to fix this including uninstalling anti-virus, VPN software, resetting my network options through every conceivable avenue and nothing has changed at all....