Windows 10: Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!

Discus and support Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Battlefield 1 Open Beta is now on and it's awesome! If you signed up to be a BF1 Insider, check your email for redeem code and get into the battle!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by badrobot, Aug 30, 2016.

1. badrobot Win User

Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!

Battlefield 1 Open Beta is now on and it's awesome!
    If you signed up to be a BF1 Insider, check your email for redeem code and get into the battle!

Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On! [​IMG]

:)

badrobot, Aug 30, 2016
  2. open-beta Win User

WP8 Pairing Issues with Car's Bluetooth

open-beta, Aug 30, 2016
  3. pdagnall Win User
    Xbox one game streaming lag

Yeah same for me on a 1gig LAN. Even stripped it all down so just my PC and Xbox One S in same switch - Battlefield 1 unplayable.

I also have a day one Xbox and it's exactly the same. (Not in beta)

pdagnall, Aug 30, 2016
  4. Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!

YOUSA........got it here today for the Core i7 game box .........awesome graphics ,chroma ,detail ,lighting transformation ,bright highlights ,explosions ,combat action ,awesome detail cgi realism far and near ,shadow detail ,smoke ,physics and so on and so on lotta action all over and its da bomb on a 40" Sony screen @ 1080p ,better that SWBF and DX 12 too the finished product should be da bomb and will use up d/GPU & PC's at 1080P ultra high settings ! *really

electronuser, Aug 30, 2016
  5. batlhilz Win User
    ive been playing these sort of games quite a long. this will be awesome. cant wait to get a 5 guys party on a 32x32 game and to get into some real action and kicking some butts! played few rounds yesterday and it looks really, really great.

batlhilz, Aug 30, 2016
  6. badrobot Win User
    I think the beta is open to everyone now. You don't need a redeem code anymore. You just need an Origin/EA account.
    Just head to Origin site.

Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On! [​IMG]

badrobot, Aug 30, 2016
  7. Archie123 Win User
    had a few games yesterday with early access , today cannot connect to servers :/ seems im not the only one

Archie123, Aug 30, 2016
  8. badrobot Win User

Yeah, looks like the PC servers are down. I am downloading it on the PS4 right now...

badrobot, Aug 31, 2016
  9. Dude Win User
    Downloading for PC now *Cool

10. badrobot Win User
    The download is working, but you may have to wait until the servers are up again before you can play.

badrobot, Aug 31, 2016
  11. badrobot Win User
    Servers are up again... enjoy!

badrobot, Aug 31, 2016
  12. Dude Win User
    Got to play a round, looks pretty good. I didn't have a weapon for some reason so had to mount one of the train thingies. Graphics look pretty good, it set me to Ultra by default and ran really smooth.

13. badrobot Win User

Apparently, "no weapon" was a system glitch because of the issues they are having. You can try again later.

badrobot, Aug 31, 2016
  14. Archie123 Win User
    Im liking the game so far not the map so much , can someone tell me how to select melee when on a horse? all i seem to be able to do is have a rifle how do i select the sword? I assume im missing something obvious *Biggrin

Archie123, Sep 1, 2016
  15. doorules Win User
    Downloaded and had a go at it. Thought for a beta it was very good indeed. Graphics on dx 12 were very very good. *Smile

doorules, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On! - Similar Threads - Battlefield Open Beta

2. BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes: As the title states, I have received several BSOD codes while playing battlefield one. These codes and crashes ONLY occur while playing battlefield one. I have tried a malware scan, anti-virus scan, sfc check, mem check, and updated my windows to the newest version. I have...
  3. Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1: I ordered these games for Xbox one. I had toyed with downloading through the store but baulked when I saw they would be 50 gig approx each downloads. So I've ordered physical copies through Amazon instead. I'm pretty unfamiliar with Xbox and wondered what will happen when I...
  4. Battlefield 1 Edition Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 1 Edition Question: I am planning to purchase Battlefield 1 today, but I had a question on the Editions. Is there any benefit to the Deluxe and Ultimate Editions for someone who will likely spend most or all of the time playing the Single Player campaign? 67556
  5. Battlefield 1 and GTX680 crashing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 1 and GTX680 crashing problem: My kids usually inherit components following my PC upgrades. One of them has my old Inno 3D GTX680. This is still a decent card and he plays Battlefield 1 at high settings and it looks and performs just as well as my other kids GTX780 Ti (also a hand down). Problem is that...
  6. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  7. BSOD playing Battlefield 1

BSOD playing Battlefield 1: I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot

BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot: Hello, So I've had Windows 10 since last fall, upgrade from Win 7 and it ran without issues until I replaced my video card with a EVGA GTX 960 and a new PSU. This week however the frequency has increased, and I've been gettied varried BSOD messages. I've been using...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error: So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia driver (372.70) which I installed after the first day I played the game. and what can I do to solve this issue. It happens...