Windows 10: Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer

Discus and support Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a legit old copies of BF2. While the game works on Windows 7 and 8 including local multiplayer, but on Windows 10, I tried to join to other PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rouward, Jul 6, 2018.

1. rouward Win User

Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer

I have a legit old copies of BF2. While the game works on Windows 7 and 8 including local multiplayer, but on Windows 10, I tried to join to other PC with the same game version, BF2 shuts itself down. However hosting the game seems working without problems and other PCs can join the game as well.
    he
    Upon realizing after installing the game on Windows 10, the serial key wasn't saved on Regedit whereas in Windows 7 and 8, keys are automatically saved and can connect to the host, so I did manually edit its regedit directory the same as 7/8 to make it work but couldn't join the game. There must be a way to connect since Firewall is more prominent in Windows 10 than in previous OS thus I'm having trouble connecting to the host in some games with lan multiplayer.

:)

rouward, Jul 6, 2018

2. Unable to connect to LAN gaming for multiplayers in Windows 10.

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you are unable to play multiplayer games on your PC using LAN cable connection.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you get any error message/error code when you try to connect to the games?

• If yes, is the error message/error code you get is same to all the games?

Refer to the section Playing on a local network from the link below and check if it helps:

How do I play multiplayer?

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 6, 2018
  3. problem with connecting to a LAN..........

hello

i have a windows 10 pc and I cannot connect to LANs....I cannot play counter strike and other multiplayer games because of this problem....my pc detect LANs but cannot connect to them......and how can I make a LAN for play multiplayer games in windows 10???

Hamidrezamohebbi, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer

problem with connecting to a LAN..........

hi

I have no problem with running games......my only problem is that I cannot connect to LANs...when I try to connect to a LAN this error comes : cannot connect to this network.....

I have another question that is how can I make a LAN in windows 10????

thank you....

Hamidrezamohebbi, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer

1. Battlefield 2 not connecting to LAN multiplayer - Similar Threads - Battlefield connecting LAN

2. Cant connect to multiplayer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to multiplayer: whenever I launch games like fortnite for example, it lets me connect to the lobbies but whenever I try to start a game it puts me into the loading screen and I’m stuck there and nothing would proceed. When I tried launching Minecraft it loads into the game itself but when I...
  3. Cant connect to multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to multiplayer: whenever I launch games like fortnite for example, it lets me connect to the lobbies but whenever I try to start a game it puts me into the loading screen and I’m stuck there and nothing would proceed. When I tried launching Minecraft it loads into the game itself but when I...
  4. Cant connect to multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Battlefield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield: Battlefield 2042 – The next generation of First-Person Shooters – Electronic Arts 180795
  6. State of decay 2 multiplayer

State of decay 2 multiplayer: I have bought state of decay 2 to play with my friends but I cannot see them when going into multiplayer, i have reinstalled the game twice now and I still have the same problem. I did run sfc /scannow in command prompt and have no system errors. Why is it so hard to play...
  7. LAN connection

LAN connection: On my LAN there are two computers, mine and my spouses. We use special software that uses a shared data file kept on my system. When my spouse want to start her software using the data file on my system, we often get a message saying the data file is not available....
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2: The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff. Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the game frozen and I had to restart the pc or shutdown the game somehow with task manager. Sometimes I saw strange things on...
  9. Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1: I ordered these games for Xbox one. I had toyed with downloading through the store but baulked when I saw they would be 50 gig approx each downloads. So I've ordered physical copies through Amazon instead. I'm pretty unfamiliar with Xbox and wondered what will happen when I...
  10. Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop: I have windows 10 64bit. Last days played the game without a problem. Now i tried to play tried 3-4 times and in each time after X minutes of playing the game is freezing for 1-3 seconds and crash to desktop without any message. It happend before with windows 10. And...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Battlefield 2 out multiplayer in window 10

2. how to fix connection lost in local multiplayer in battlefield 2

3. how to play lan in bf2

4. battlefield 2 not connecting to my internet,
  5. why my battlefield 2 game is not connecting to the internet,
  6. battlefield 2 local multiplayer fix,
  7. battlefield 2 lan problems,
  8. battlefield 2 connection,
  9. battlefield 2 how to connect via lan,
  10. battlefield 2 how connect to lan,
  11. battle field 2 lan error