Windows 10: Battlefield 2042

Discus and support Battlefield 2042 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Battlefield 2042 – The next generation of First-Person Shooters – Electronic Arts 180795 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Dude Win User

Battlefield 2042

Battlefield 2042 – The next generation of First-Person Shooters – Electronic Arts

:)

2. Dude Win User
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Battlefield 3 premium

Hi Felipede,

We need to gather the following information to properly isolate your concern:

• Are you trying to purchase Battlefield 3 Premium from the console or over the web?
    • Are you experiencing issues with purchasing other games as well?

With your Microsoft account signed in, click this
    link
    and check if you are able to purchase Battlefield 3 from the online Store.

If the issue persists, you may change your account's region online. Here are the steps:

• Click this
      link
      . Sign in with the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag.
    • Under Xbox settings, click the Change 360 account region icon.
    • Follow the steps provided and select your preferred region. Complete the process and save all the changes made.
    • Purchase the game this time and check if it works.

For more information about updating the region of your Microsoft account, feel free to visit this

page

To verify the current status of your account's region, you may get in touch with the support team from Xbox for further assistance. Click this

link
    to generate a chat session or request a call.

Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Battlefield 2042

When starting Battlefield, i get blackscreen and it disappeares.

Hello Harun,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you receive a black screen when trying to play battlefield 2 in Windows 10. We will assist you with this issue.

• Is the issue persists to only this particular game or with other games as well?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows Updates?

This issue might have occurred due to faulty or corrupted display drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on Start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display adapter and expand it.
      • Right click on the device and select Update driver.

Step 2: Further if the issue persists, try to uninstall and reinstall Graphic drivers.

1. Press
    Windows key + R key.

2.Type
    devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

3.In device manager go to
    Display adapter.

4. Right click and
    uninstall.

After you uninstall the drives, I suggest you to reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturing website and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Battlefield 2042

1. Battlefield 2042 - Similar Threads - Battlefield 2042

2. Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i...: Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i can to fix it. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-go-on-battlefield-2042-it-takes-my/2981bbcf-06c2-4319-a1b5-843d4d0f84ba
  3. Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i...: Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i can to fix it. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-go-on-battlefield-2042-it-takes-my/2981bbcf-06c2-4319-a1b5-843d4d0f84ba
  4. KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT BSOD when closing Battlefield 2042 ONLY happens with BF2042

KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT BSOD when closing Battlefield 2042 ONLY happens with BF2042: I've been getting this BSOD whenever I close Battlefield 2042. I only ever get it with this game though. I've never had any problems with other games at all. I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times and the EA app too but it made no difference. My pc meets the required...
  5. KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT BSOD when closing Battlefield 2042 ONLY happens with BF2042

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT BSOD when closing Battlefield 2042 ONLY happens with BF2042: I've been getting this BSOD whenever I close Battlefield 2042. I only ever get it with this game though. I've never had any problems with other games at all. I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times and the EA app too but it made no difference. My pc meets the required...
  6. KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT BSOD when closing Battlefield 2042 ONLY happens with BF2042

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Battlefield 2042 not Launching or Opening on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Battlefield 2042 not Launching or Opening on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Is Battlefield 2042 not launching or opening on your Windows PC? A lot of Battlefield 2042 have complained of being unable to open the Battlefield 2042 game on their computer. The launch issue can be caused due to various reasons like out-of-date graphics drivers,...
  8. Battlefield 2042 closes Unexpectedly leaving an .mdmp file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 2042 closes Unexpectedly leaving an .mdmp file: been playing battlefield 2042 for a while but about 80 percent of the matches game hangs for a moment then closes to desktop leaving an .mdmp file. I spoke with EA and they sent me here without telling me much. My computer meets both minimum and recommended specs to play the...
  9. Battlefield 2042 closes Unexpectedly leaving an .mdmp file

Battlefield 2042 closes Unexpectedly leaving an .mdmp file: been playing battlefield 2042 for a while but about 80 percent of the matches game hangs for a moment then closes to desktop leaving an .mdmp file. I spoke with EA and they sent me here without telling me much. My computer meets both minimum and recommended specs to play the...
  10. Battlefield 2042 High CPU Usage on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Battlefield 2042 High CPU Usage on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Battlefield is a definite hit, however, high CPU usage has made the gaming session not so fun anymore. The game is hogging CPU usage and as a result, it leads to stuttering and lagging problems. In this post, we are going to end the lagging and stuttering issues by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver irql not less or equal during bf 2042