Windows 10: battlefield 4 no audio

Discus and support battlefield 4 no audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ive tried everything i found on the web. so on battlefield 4 i have audio if i don't install the dlc's map pack but when install them i lose all audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DXxschmidtyxX, Jul 22, 2021.

1. battlefield 4 no audio

ive tried everything i found on the web. so on battlefield 4 i have audio if i don't install the dlc's map pack but when install them i lose all audio like everything then i have to uninstall the whole game and reinstall just the game. anybody have any ideas of fixing it, i already udated all drivers and have done everything on audio settings, i just want to play more maps

:)

DXxschmidtyxX, Jul 22, 2021

2. When starting Battlefield, i get blackscreen and it disappeares.

Hello Harun,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you receive a black screen when trying to play battlefield 2 in Windows 10. We will assist you with this issue.

• Is the issue persists to only this particular game or with other games as well?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows Updates?

This issue might have occurred due to faulty or corrupted display drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on Start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display adapter and expand it.
      • Right click on the device and select Update driver.

Step 2: Further if the issue persists, try to uninstall and reinstall Graphic drivers.

1. Press
    Windows key + R key.

2.Type
    devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

3.In device manager go to
    Display adapter.

4. Right click and
    uninstall.

After you uninstall the drives, I suggest you to reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturing website and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 22, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Battlefield Heroes - The First Step

Ben Cousins, the Senior Producer of Battlefield Heroes, shared some slides, ideas and info on DICE's free 4 play animated Battlefield title. The game will be based on the Battlefield 2142 engine with "the crazy unrealistic feel of Battlefield 1942 and Codename Eagle". More details:
    • Graphics and machine specs are cut down
    • Simplified Gameplay
    • Matchmaking Service
    • AutoPatching
    • Easier Introduction into Gameplay
    • More RPG Elements Introduced

battlefield 4 no audio battlefield-heroes-slide-large_thm.jpg

battlefield 4 no audio battlefield-heroes-notes-large_thm.jpg

Source: Battlefield Heroes

malware, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

battlefield 4 no audio

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

battlefield 4 no audio

1. battlefield 4 no audio - Similar Threads - battlefield audio

2. i suddenly get CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT WHEN PLAYING Battlefield 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i suddenly get CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT WHEN PLAYING Battlefield 2024: i suddenly get CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT WHEN PLAYING Battlefield 2024The problem started when i got a new graphic card RX 7700 XTCan someone please analyze my minidump files?Thank you very much!!031524-7484-01.dmp...
  3. i suddenly get CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT WHEN PLAYING Battlefield 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i suddenly get CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT WHEN PLAYING Battlefield 2024: i suddenly get CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT WHEN PLAYING Battlefield 2024The problem started when i got a new graphic card RX 7700 XTCan someone please analyze my minidump files?Thank you very much!!031524-7484-01.dmp...
  4. Battlefield 5 crashing after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 5 crashing after launch: Hi, Help please- I'm out of answers for this persistent issue. Upon trying to launch Battlefield 5 on my PC through the EA app, it goes to the loading screen, then to a black screen with the logo, then back to windows. The menu music plays during this time as it usually...
  5. Battlefield 5 crashing after launch

Battlefield 5 crashing after launch: Hi, Help please- I'm out of answers for this persistent issue. Upon trying to launch Battlefield 5 on my PC through the EA app, it goes to the loading screen, then to a black screen with the logo, then back to windows. The menu music plays during this time as it usually...
  6. Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i...: Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i can to fix it. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-go-on-battlefield-2042-it-takes-my/2981bbcf-06c2-4319-a1b5-843d4d0f84ba
  7. Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i...

Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i...: Everytime i go on battlefield 2042 it takes my laptop offline and ive tried everything i can to fix it. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-go-on-battlefield-2042-it-takes-my/2981bbcf-06c2-4319-a1b5-843d4d0f84ba
  8. 0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4: Hello all, I have recently encountered the 0xc000007b error while attempting to boot up Battlefield 4 on my pc. The game originally worked perfectly fine on my computer until I made the mistake of deleting and uninstalling files from my computer to make space on my drive. I...
  9. 0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4: Hello all, I have recently encountered the 0xc000007b error while attempting to boot up Battlefield 4 on my pc. The game originally worked perfectly fine on my computer until I made the mistake of deleting and uninstalling files from my computer to make space on my drive. I...
  10. 0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4