Windows 10: battlefield 4 no audio

Discus and support battlefield 4 no audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ive tried everything i found on the web. so on battlefield 4 i have audio if i don't install the dlc's map pack but when install them i lose all audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DXxschmidtyxX, Jul 22, 2021.

1. battlefield 4 no audio

ive tried everything i found on the web. so on battlefield 4 i have audio if i don't install the dlc's map pack but when install them i lose all audio like everything then i have to uninstall the whole game and reinstall just the game. anybody have any ideas of fixing it, i already udated all drivers and have done everything on audio settings, i just want to play more maps

:)

DXxschmidtyxX, Jul 22, 2021

2. When starting Battlefield, i get blackscreen and it disappeares.

Hello Harun,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you receive a black screen when trying to play battlefield 2 in Windows 10. We will assist you with this issue.

• Is the issue persists to only this particular game or with other games as well?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows Updates?

This issue might have occurred due to faulty or corrupted display drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on Start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display adapter and expand it.
      • Right click on the device and select Update driver.

Step 2: Further if the issue persists, try to uninstall and reinstall Graphic drivers.

1. Press
    Windows key + R key.

2.Type
    devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

3.In device manager go to
    Display adapter.

4. Right click and
    uninstall.

After you uninstall the drives, I suggest you to reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturing website and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 22, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Battlefield Heroes - The First Step

Ben Cousins, the Senior Producer of Battlefield Heroes, shared some slides, ideas and info on DICE's free 4 play animated Battlefield title. The game will be based on the Battlefield 2142 engine with "the crazy unrealistic feel of Battlefield 1942 and Codename Eagle". More details:
    • Graphics and machine specs are cut down
    • Simplified Gameplay
    • Matchmaking Service
    • AutoPatching
    • Easier Introduction into Gameplay
    • More RPG Elements Introduced

battlefield 4 no audio battlefield-heroes-slide-large_thm.jpg

battlefield 4 no audio battlefield-heroes-notes-large_thm.jpg

Source: Battlefield Heroes

malware, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

battlefield 4 no audio

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

battlefield 4 no audio

1. battlefield 4 no audio - Similar Threads - battlefield audio

2. Battlefield 2042

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 2042: Battlefield 2042 – The next generation of First-Person Shooters – Electronic Arts 180795
  3. installing battlefield 2142 error message requirements and redistribution 1.1 files won't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing battlefield 2142 error message requirements and redistribution 1.1 files won't...: installing battlefield 2142 error message requirements and redistribution 1.1 files won't download on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-battlefield-2142-error-message/7c5b4154-9281-4762-97e0-7f665a0c9f0d
  4. Battlefield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield: Battlefield 2042 – The next generation of First-Person Shooters – Electronic Arts 180795
  5. Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game Crashes with the "Windows Application Error Event 1000"‎ in...: Hello. I am trying to play Multiplayer Battlefield 1 Game but sometimes in 5 sometimes in 10 game always crashes back to desktop without any error except "Windows Application Error Event 1000" I have tried many other multiplayer games and never had the same issue. Also i...
  6. Playing high end cames like No mans sky or battlefield 4...pc beeps and resets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing high end cames like No mans sky or battlefield 4...pc beeps and resets: MY pc started resetting itself after playing some games..it does a long beep then resets or freezes...do i have a GCard fault i have reset the pc 2 times formated drives reinstalled all i belive it may be a driver update from windows...i have checked pc inside for loose...
  7. Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer freezes when i launch battlefield 4. Secdrv driver blocked from loading: Whenever i launch battlefield 4 my computer freezes and when i reset and go to even viewer i see these three errors. how do i fix? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Battlefield 3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 3 not working: I downloaded bf3 from steam and was playing it for a week but after the new windows update version 2004, it does not work. If anyone has a solution please help me out....
  9. Playing Battlefield 2: Gettysburg in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing Battlefield 2: Gettysburg in Windows 10: When I try to start the games I get an error message that the game is not compatible with Windows 10. This game was released using Windows 95. I've tried using the compatibility settings but that doesn't help. Can this game be played in Windows 10? How do I set up the game...
  10. IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD when starting Battlefield V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD when starting Battlefield V: Been having this IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD I used DriverEasy to update all drivers, I have cleared and redownloaded the driver for my GPU multiple times. Ran Minidump through WndBg but I don't really understand it and googling isn't helping much....