Windows 10: Battlefield 4 Problems in Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Problems in Windows 10 Pro 64bit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI All Battlefield 4 Problems 1. Lose Sound on headset soon as game Opening screen starts, never comes back, did clean install of Battlefield 4,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AMDMan2016, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Battlefield 4 Problems in Windows 10 Pro 64bit

HI All

Battlefield 4 Problems

1. Lose Sound on headset soon as game Opening screen starts, never comes back, did clean install of Battlefield 4, completely uninstalled with Revo uninstaller.

2. Previous Antivirus tried was Avast 17.1.2282 beta, (completely removed that and decided to stick with Defender, but battlefield 4 problem remains

3. Then lose sight of players and Weapons while playing, which reduces my ability to play properly

Option 1: Clean System Reset/and new system image, did restore system image when I switched from Avast back to Defender, don't know if the game corrupted or something else then did, System file checker shows clear, no isues

Option 2: Complete Clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Welcome to any other advice

:)

AMDMan2016, Jan 18, 2017
  2. Hoang94 Win User

Windows 10 FPS drop in games - Can't figure out why!

As the title states, I am getting fps drops in games such as battlefield 4. I have already updated to the latest anniversary updated build, disabled gameDVR, updated nvidia drivers to latest, updated bios firmware, I have tried everything I could and nothing
    has yet to fix this fps drop problem.

These are my current specs:

GTX 1070

i7 6700k

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

DDR 4 16GB RAM

With this hardware I should be getting great fps at least 90fps +, however I am only getting 40-60fps, I only have just built this new system yesterday, my old system which has windows 7 runs more better than this one with min fps 56 and max fps 120. I really
    don't know whats causing this problem, and I am getting very annoyed because this is a new system, is anyone else having the same problems?

Hoang94, Jan 18, 2017
  3. RICKYWEST Win User
    Will Windows 10 PRO run faster that Windows 10 Home?

[Windows 10 PRO 64bit ,QUESTIONS ? ]

- // IS THERE ANYTHING IN Windows 10 Pro 64bit THAT WILL MAKE MY COMPUTER RUN FASTER THAN HAVING REGULAR Windows 10 64bit ?....

IN OTHER WORDS SHOULD I BUY WINDOWS 10 PRO 64bit TO IMPROVE THE WORKING SPEED OF MY COMPUTER THAT IS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 64bit ? ...

RICKYWEST, Jan 18, 2017
  4. Battlefield 4 Problems in Windows 10 Pro 64bit

have you done a clean install of your latest GPU drivers along with the chipset and sound drivers?

BrandonR188, Jan 20, 2017
  5. Ended up doing a Windows 10 System reset, and reinstalled everything, and solved the issue, Chipset drivers outdated on Asus site for this system, figured would cause problems with video drivers if I installed those, so got it working fine it appears now, played 2 whole rounds, and game worked fine now

Running AMD Radeon Relive Crimson Editon 16.2.2. for video drivers
    Realtek sound 6.0.1.7989

Unless I'm still a newb when It comes to Chipset drivers, just worried if I did install the outdated ones, then I may have issues if I had to update video drivers cleanly, normally use display driver uninstaller to do clean AMD video driver installs, usually no problems with that. System image done this time too properly

And everything else working fine

AMDMan2016, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Battlefield 4 Problems in Windows 10 Pro 64bit

1. Battlefield 4 Problems in Windows 10 Pro 64bit - Similar Threads - Battlefield Problems Pro

2. 0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4: Hello all, I have recently encountered the 0xc000007b error while attempting to boot up Battlefield 4 on my pc. The game originally worked perfectly fine on my computer until I made the mistake of deleting and uninstalling files from my computer to make space on my drive. I...
  3. 0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4: Hello all, I have recently encountered the 0xc000007b error while attempting to boot up Battlefield 4 on my pc. The game originally worked perfectly fine on my computer until I made the mistake of deleting and uninstalling files from my computer to make space on my drive. I...
  4. 0xc000007b Error for Battlefield 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. battlefield 4 no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battlefield 4 no audio: ive tried everything i found on the web. so on battlefield 4 i have audio if i don't install the dlc's map pack but when install them i lose all audio like everything then i have to uninstall the whole game and reinstall just the game. anybody have any ideas of fixing it, i...
  6. Windows 10 pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro 64bit: I'm looking for the download link for windows 10 pro 64 bit. All I can find is windows 10 home. I have a key already for windows 10 pro. But I need to wipe my system to install windows 10 it has really old windows atm...
  7. BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit: Hello I have just built a new PC with the following specs and it gives me BSOD every 5 mins or so. How can I locate the minidump files to share them with you? I have the following specs CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 RAM: Corsair 3200Mhz XMP enabled MB: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite...
  8. Battlefield 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 4 won't launch: Recently installed Battlefield 4 and am currently using Windows 10 build 10074. I have my OS on my C drive and my games installed on the D drive. Whenever I attempt to launch a game through battlelog (tried using Chrome and IE) it gives me the following error "Invalid...
  9. windows 10 pro. BattleField 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pro. BattleField 3: when ever i launch Battlefield 3 on windows 10 pro. it says battlefield 3 has stopped working when it reaches the level loading screen and just quits . anyone have any ideas ? Thanks Matt. CPU: i7-5960x GPU: Titan X sc. MEM: 32gb ddr4 -Gskill Nvidia driver: 361.43...
  10. Re-upgrading from Windows 7 pro 64bit to Windows 10 pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-upgrading from Windows 7 pro 64bit to Windows 10 pro 64bit: I had a activated version of Windows 7 pro 64 bit which got automatically approved for upgrade to Windows 10 pro 64 bit some months ago. The upgrade to Windows 10 took place before the free upgrade deadline. I had a boot issue with Windows 10 after I merged some unused...