Windows 10: Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash

Discus and support Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; - aah, so it WAS PunkBuster as you suspected.. - at least you isolated the problem without causing others.. - which so often happens if we are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chocolade, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash

- aah, so it WAS PunkBuster as you suspected..
    - at least you isolated the problem without causing others..
    - which so often happens if we are not methodical in our diagnosis..

- well done! *Wink

BugMeister, Oct 23, 2016

2. what is wrong with EA/origin?
    I've forgotten my password and they won't send me a renewal e-mail..
    the UI tells me that an e-mail has been sent, but it never arrives..
    they say to check the spam folder just in case it's arrived there, but it isn't anywhere..!!?

- been trying for a coupla weeks now.. *Confused

BugMeister, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Dude Win User
    They have an online chat that can help you

Thema:

Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash

1. Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash - Similar Threads - Battlefield bad company

2. Bad Company

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Company: Hi... I ordered a referb desktop with Windows 10. What came was a Windows Enterprise machine with Windows 10 referb key, and of course it did not work. A $ loss to return means I will not send back (stubborn). It runs fine, but needs registered to got to settings I...
  3. Battlefield 3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 3 not working: I downloaded bf3 from steam and was playing it for a week but after the new windows update version 2004, it does not work. If anyone has a solution please help me out....
  4. why is this company so bad?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is this company so bad?: why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once. I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work I am in account settings fighting to change settings wont work I see talk to virtual agent, another thing that does not work THIS...
  5. Playing Battlefield 2: Gettysburg in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing Battlefield 2: Gettysburg in Windows 10: When I try to start the games I get an error message that the game is not compatible with Windows 10. This game was released using Windows 95. I've tried using the compatibility settings but that doesn't help. Can this game be played in Windows 10? How do I set up the game...
  6. Battlefield 2 black screen then crash to desktop on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battlefield 2 black screen then crash to desktop on Windows 10 Home: Whenever I start Battlefield 2 on my laptop, the screen goes black and crashes back to desktop ( doesn't even reach the point where it says 'EA Games'. Please help me to fix and play, just to get the offline part working. I'm not bothered about going online. I started the...
  7. Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...: I had windows 10 home for long time. And battlefield bad company was working fine. Yesterday I decided to delete the windows 10 on C: and install a new clean windows 10 again. I used the media tool file by microsoft and made a usb bootable. Then installed the windows 10...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2: The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff. Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the game frozen and I had to restart the pc or shutdown the game somehow with task manager. Sometimes I saw strange things on...
  9. Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1: I ordered these games for Xbox one. I had toyed with downloading through the store but baulked when I saw they would be 50 gig approx each downloads. So I've ordered physical copies through Amazon instead. I'm pretty unfamiliar with Xbox and wondered what will happen when I...
  10. Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop: I have windows 10 64bit. Last days played the game without a problem. Now i tried to play tried 3-4 times and in each time after X minutes of playing the game is freezing for 1-3 seconds and crash to desktop without any message. It happend before with windows 10. And...