Windows 10: Battlestations Pacific will not work on Windows 10

Discus and support Battlestations Pacific will not work on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the download version of Battlestations bundle and the Midway will work but not the sequel. I would like some help because I don't want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carson keen, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Battlestations Pacific will not work on Windows 10

I bought the download version of Battlestations bundle and the Midway will work but not the sequel. I would like some help because I don't want to download malware or viruses on my computer because I'm trying other sketchy sites and downloads.

:)

carson keen, Dec 7, 2018

2. Battlestations Pacific

Hello,

I have a Disc of Battlestations Pacific that will not install on my Win 10 PC, I have had the game installed on my older computer with an older Operatiing system but that computer has died, I want to find a Download Version that I can use my Game Key with.

Thankyou

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Sixpacknpie, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Joemaynes Win User
    windows live games: Battlestations Pacific

So I bought Battlestation pacific on steam, but when I try to play the game message appear telling me that the game might not work with windows 10 despite the fact that it says the minimum requirements are "Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required)/Microsoft
    Windows Vista (admin rights required"

other user are tellingme that I must uninstall the game and download gfwlivesetup.exe setup3.5.

what am I to do In order to get this gameto work?

Joemaynes, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Battlestations Pacific will not work on Windows 10

Is Battlestations: Pacific, backwards compatible for the xbox one?

Ive seen on a few different pages that Battlestations: Pacific is backwards compatible for the xbox One. Is this true?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TheGreatCaw, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Battlestations Pacific will not work on Windows 10

1. Battlestations Pacific will not work on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Battlestations Pacific

2. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-time-zone-keeps-switching-to-pacific-from/4387784e-0d89-4e19-b441-682e59a70dc0
  3. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-time-zone-keeps-switching-to-pacific-from/4387784e-0d89-4e19-b441-682e59a70dc0
  4. Why does: Time zone keeps switching to pacific from eastern.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern: I am running Windows 11 Pro, Version 22H2. After a recent Windows Update withiin the last week this problem started happening: I am located in UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada, however, with Adjust Time Zone Automatically turned on, my computer keeps reverting to UTC-08:00...
  6. Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern

Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern: I am running Windows 11 Pro, Version 22H2. After a recent Windows Update withiin the last week this problem started happening: I am located in UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada, however, with Adjust Time Zone Automatically turned on, my computer keeps reverting to UTC-08:00...
  7. We are on vacation in the Pacific NW & live in the SW. I forgot to bring my passwords. Is...

We are on vacation in the Pacific NW & live in the SW. I forgot to bring my passwords. Is...: Please Help! I am expecting important messages and I can't get my email because I forgot to bring my passwordbook with me on vacation. Is there a simple way to get my email.? I have access to an old Windows 7 computer and a Windows 10 Laptop computer with no printer. Many...
  8. We are on vacation in the Pacific NW & live in the SW. I forgot to bring my passwords. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We are on vacation in the Pacific NW & live in the SW. I forgot to bring my passwords. Is...: Please Help! I am expecting important messages and I can't get my email because I forgot to bring my passwordbook with me on vacation. Is there a simple way to get my email.? I have access to an old Windows 7 computer and a Windows 10 Laptop computer with no printer....
  9. My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer: I have already tried changing the time manually, tried changing the time-zones in the control panel, checked Event Viewer to see if an application was resetting the time zone there wasn't, and saw that windows time is already set to automatic when checking Services. I changed...
  10. i have a windows live disc of battlestations pacific and it wont launch ,how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have a windows live disc of battlestations pacific and it wont launch ,how can i fix this?: i have a windows live cd of battlestations pacific that wont play or launch .how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-live-disc-of-battlestations/b5824d2a-76b3-4120-bbfc-39c5034a2954

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battlestations pacific windows 10

2. battlestations pacific not working windows 10

3. battlestations pacific not working

4. battlestation pacific not running,
  5. battlestation pacific windows10,
  6. battlestations pacific windows10,
  7. battlestations pacific doesnt work,
  8. battlestationspacific on windows 10,
  9. how to play battlestations pacific windows 10,
  10. battlestation pacific dont work,
  11. battlestations pacific not starting,