Windows 10: Battleye anti-cheat causes windows defender to scan

Discus and support Battleye anti-cheat causes windows defender to scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been plagued for some time now by windows defender deciding to go haywire every time Battleye anti-cheat launches. Multiple games such as Rainbow... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MJF1995, Apr 16, 2020.

1. MJF1995 Win User

Battleye anti-cheat causes windows defender to scan

I've been plagued for some time now by windows defender deciding to go haywire every time Battleye anti-cheat launches. Multiple games such as Rainbow six: siege, Escape from tarkov, DayZ and Arma 3 use this anti-cheat, and when these games launch, the first thing called is the anti-cheat they use. When Battleye launches, windows defender kicks in and does what I can only assume is a system scan, or a scan of Battleye, using 100% CPU resources for approximately 5 minutes.
    How can I prevent this from happening? I have Battleye set as an exclusion from defender, along with a few other files I've seen suggested around.
    Specs:
    Win 10 on 500GB SSD
    2TB SSD for all games
    i7 6700K

16GB DDR4

GTX 1070
    Asrock Z170 pro

:)

MJF1995, Apr 16, 2020
  2. SYNYST3R1 Win User

Error 577 for BattlEye anti-cheat

BattlEye anti-cheat works on first boot of Windows 10 install or update. If you restart after the update it has the 577 error again. What changes from first boot to a restart? Error 577 is usually to do with a file being unsigned, but if you enable test
    signing BattlEye has a different error saying test signing isn't supported because people use that for hacks. I have the most recent insider build of Windows 10 14361 and I just built this PC yesterday. The game works on my old PC with the same version of
    windows. I've tried sfc scan, dism, running as admin, replacing BattlEye files from my other pc and links from people online, I've tried updating all drivers, reinstalling windows, everything.

I posted here to see if anyone has any other way of troubleshooting this issue. I've asked on the game forums and it's always the same answer that doesn't work. It seems to be a hardware or driver issue because my other computer works, but idk what to do
    to troubleshoot and find the issue. I'm having small issues with other games like CSGO takes a long time to launch it stays on a black screen for over a minute.

Build is

i5 6600k

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SC+ GAMING ACX 2.0 04G-P4-2977-KR

Asus Z170-P motherboard

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB F4-2400C15D-16GVB

SYNYST3R1, Apr 16, 2020
  3. oemSoft Win User
    How to scan anti-virus with windows Defender?

For windows 10, I would like to know on how to scan anti-virus with windows Defender, when I select a file and right click, there is no anti-virus for scanning for windows defender and how to make windows defender update automatically?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Battleye anti-cheat causes windows defender to scan

Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on - it detects another anti-virus product.

Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on, and the message suggests there is another anti-virus product present but if there is it does show up in Window 10 UI.

The long story is that I am troubleshooting a problem with application software. The manufacturer suggest removing Bitdefender because there product is incompatible. I thought I would give this a try, if only to element Bitdefender as a cause.

Firstly, I upgraded from Bitdefender 2016 to 2017 to see if that made a difference. The application still failed so I decided to try removal.

• I used the standard uninstall to remove Bitdefender 2017, rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I download the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017, ran it then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I checked the file system and all Bitdefender files have been deleted.
    • I check the registry and found a couple of references to Bitdefender Wallet, then deleted these.
    • I rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I reran the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017 then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection.
    I can find no traces of Bitdefender so I wonder why Windows Defender detects another anti-virus software. I've check other posts but couldn't find additional steps for uninstalling an anti-virus software. Any suggestions?

Moved from Windows 10

SystemOfTheWorld, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Battleye anti-cheat causes windows defender to scan

1. Battleye anti-cheat causes windows defender to scan - Similar Threads - Battleye anti cheat

2. Easy Anti-Cheat has been causing the BSOD for my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Anti-Cheat has been causing the BSOD for my computer.: Hey there, for a while now Easy Anti-Cheat EAC has been causing my computer troubles. Whenever booting up a program that calls on it there's about a 50% chance for a BSOD and a 50% chance that it just launches as usual. As far as I can tell there is no pattern as to when it...
  3. Easy Anti-Cheat has been causing the BSOD for my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Easy Anti-Cheat has been causing the BSOD for my computer.: Hey there, for a while now Easy Anti-Cheat EAC has been causing my computer troubles. Whenever booting up a program that calls on it there's about a 50% chance for a BSOD and a 50% chance that it just launches as usual. As far as I can tell there is no pattern as to when it...
  4. BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to EAC Anti-Cheat: Hello, I've been trying to get Elden Ring Steam to work with the EAC Anti Cheat, but the Anti Cheat is making me BSOD with the error "irql_not_less_or_equal." I have tried multiple things to try to fix it updated drivers, updated BIOS, rolled back Nivida drivers, etc., but...
  5. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  6. Easy anti cheat error

Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  7. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BattlEye anti-cheat installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BattlEye anti-cheat installation error: Every time I try to launch Destiny 2 from the XBox app in Windows, the BattlEye launcher tries to go through the install process and errors out.First, it hangs up on this part:And if I cancel, this error pops up:Mind you, BattlEye is built right into the Destiny 2 launcher...
  9. BattlEye anti-cheat installation error

BattlEye anti-cheat installation error: Every time I try to launch Destiny 2 from the XBox app in Windows, the BattlEye launcher tries to go through the install process and errors out.First, it hangs up on this part:And if I cancel, this error pops up:Mind you, BattlEye is built right into the Destiny 2 launcher...
  10. How to scan anti-virus with windows Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to scan anti-virus with windows Defender?: For windows 10, I would like to know on how to scan anti-virus with windows Defender, when I select a file and right click, there is no anti-virus for scanning for windows defender and how to make windows defender update automatically? Does anyone have any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs that can cause false flags with battleye

2. how to fix easy anti cheat windows kernel

3. windows defender battleye

4. battleye windows defender