Windows 10: BattlEye- Test signing not supported

Discus and support BattlEye- Test signing not supported in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cant play my video game! Its says that test signing is not supported but when i open bcdedit in cmd it says that test signing is Off/No. What can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lxrd David, Jan 22, 2019.

1. BattlEye- Test signing not supported

I cant play my video game! Its says that test signing is not supported but when i open bcdedit in cmd it says that test signing is Off/No. What can i do?

BattlEye- Test signing not supported b3a8e61a-cc14-41d3-b83a-482d38650070?upload=true.png

BattlEye- Test signing not supported dccc3b77-a242-4c6e-9d66-4a01e929f9fd?upload=true.png

:)

Lxrd David, Jan 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 1607 Disable Test Mode

Hello,

I have a problem with BattlEye and Testing Mode on Windows 10.

when i open a game like H1Z1 I got this message

15:04:12: Starting BattlEye Service...

15:04:13: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported.

I've checked with bcdedit and Test Mode seems off cause i get

testsigning No

Is there any way to fix this?

Can this be caused by the Developer Mode (i have it on for bash)

EdoardoZerbo, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Marie Ave Win User
    Test Sign mode

Hi Koutz,

The test mode message indicates that the test signing mode of the operating system is started on the computer. The test signing mode may start if an installed program is in a test phase because it uses drivers that are not digitally signed by Microsoft.

I'd like to know some details of the concern to help provide the appropriate resolution. Kindly answer the following question below:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running?
    • Is BitLocker enabled on your computer?
    For you to disable the test mode, you will need to run it as an administrator. To do this:

• Search cmd on the taskbar then right-click on
      Command Prompt
      then select Run as administrator.
      If you are prompted by a User Account Control window, tap or click Yes.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type the following command, and then press Enter:bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
    • After you see the confirmation, close the Command Prompt window.
    • Save any unsaved work, and then restart the computer.

If it still wouldn't disable the test mode, I suggest that you enable the built-in administrator account so you can disable this feature. Please note that you will be using this solely for troubleshooting purposes only. I do recommend disabling this after
    the troubleshooting to avoid messing up your computer's functionality.

To enable the built-in administrator account, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar, right-click Command Prompt, and then click
      Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:yes, and then press Enter.
    • Type net user administrator <Password>, and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter.
    • Log off the current user account.
    • Log back in with the admin account then disable the test mode by following the steps above or you can refer to this
      link.

To disable the built-in administrator account, follow these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar, right-click
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:no, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter.
    • Log off the current user account.
    Update us with the results.

Marie Ave, Jan 22, 2019
  4. SYNYST3R1 Win User

BattlEye- Test signing not supported

Error 577 for BattlEye anti-cheat

BattlEye anti-cheat works on first boot of Windows 10 install or update. If you restart after the update it has the 577 error again. What changes from first boot to a restart? Error 577 is usually to do with a file being unsigned, but if you enable test
    signing BattlEye has a different error saying test signing isn't supported because people use that for hacks. I have the most recent insider build of Windows 10 14361 and I just built this PC yesterday. The game works on my old PC with the same version of
    windows. I've tried sfc scan, dism, running as admin, replacing BattlEye files from my other pc and links from people online, I've tried updating all drivers, reinstalling windows, everything.

I posted here to see if anyone has any other way of troubleshooting this issue. I've asked on the game forums and it's always the same answer that doesn't work. It seems to be a hardware or driver issue because my other computer works, but idk what to do
    to troubleshoot and find the issue. I'm having small issues with other games like CSGO takes a long time to launch it stays on a black screen for over a minute.

Build is

i5 6600k

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SC+ GAMING ACX 2.0 04G-P4-2977-KR

Asus Z170-P motherboard

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB F4-2400C15D-16GVB

SYNYST3R1, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

BattlEye- Test signing not supported

1. BattlEye- Test signing not supported - Similar Threads - BattlEye Test signing

2. Fortnite Battleye BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Battleye BSoD: Soooo bassicaly whenever i launch fortnite battleye starts and my pc crashes in a form of a BSoD blue screen of death and i don't know why and i would like to fix that problem. Plz help me....
  3. Fortnite Battleye BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Battleye BSoD: Soooo bassicaly whenever i launch fortnite battleye starts and my pc crashes in a form of a BSoD blue screen of death and i don't know why and i would like to fix that problem. Plz help me....
  4. Test Question for microsoft support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Test Question for microsoft support: Seeing whether I can reply to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-for-microsoft-support/accdcec8-6644-47ae-8b87-b10af776a6a4
  5. Test Question for microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test Question for microsoft support: Seeing whether I can reply to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-for-microsoft-support/accdcec8-6644-47ae-8b87-b10af776a6a4
  6. Test Question for microsoft support

7. Fortnite Battleye BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Fortnite Battleye BSoD

9. BSoD with Battleye in fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD with Battleye in fortnite: I’ve alredy tried to uninstall BE but since it is fortnite it always re-install’s. I’ve tried uninstalling it and installing then rebooting my pc but that didn’t work too. I’ve tried deliting the BE files that didn’t work either. I’ve even reinstalled fortnite but that didn’t...
  10. BSoD with Battleye in fortnite

BSoD with Battleye in fortnite: I’ve alredy tried to uninstall BE but since it is fortnite it always re-install’s. I’ve tried uninstalling it and installing then rebooting my pc but that didn’t work too. I’ve tried deliting the BE files that didn’t work either. I’ve even reinstalled fortnite but that didn’t...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cmd bcdedit-testsigning is not recognized as an internal

2. battleye failed to run in test signing mode

3. not authorizrd battleye

4. windows test signing not supported,
  5. failed to initialize battleye service: windows test-signing mode not supported. in win 10