Windows 10: Bazaar System Shutdowns

Discus and support Bazaar System Shutdowns in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bazaar System Shutdowns My laptop's Win10 system shuts off randomly when using apps, but shows no BSOD and no events in the logs. Sometimes it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rwhite1, May 4, 2021.

1. rwhite1 Win User

Bazaar System Shutdowns

Bazaar System Shutdowns My laptop's Win10 system shuts off randomly when using apps, but shows no BSOD and no events in the logs. Sometimes it's immediate, but most of the time it's up to an hour later. It happens mostly with Chrome and Facebook, but it happens with other apps, too. The last failure was at log time 4/16/2021, 11:52 AM PDT. Here's what I've tried that hasn't worked: 1 Used FireFox instead of Chrome 2 Used Edge instead of Chrome 3 Reset virtual memory to system recomended 4 Disabled all startup programs 5 Disabled all sleep and hibernate functions 6 Disabled all non-microsoft services 7 Cleared all caches with CCleaner 8 Verified all latest drivers and BIOS (Insyde) 9 Did a full memory test then swapped the memory 10 Did a full hard drive test and then swapped the hard drive 11 Swapped the motherboard 12 Swapped the CPU 13 Swapped the Wifi card 14 Tested the power supply voltages under load 15 Replaced the power input connector 16 Verified that the cooling fan and air paths were clean 17 Verified that the temperature stays under 55C under load 18 Replaced the CPU heat sink compound 19 Tried using ethernet instead of wifi 20 Uninstalled and replaced Chrome 21 Uninstalled and replaced WIN10 22 Uninstalled and replaced the video drivers 23 Uninstalled and replaced the wifi drivers 24 Wiped the hard drive and restored the default Win7 factory system (the system shut off once with the restored Win7) 25 Updated to Win10 over the factory restored Win7 26 Ran DISM and SFC successfully 27 Tried prayer As I said, none of that has solved the problem. Any ideas? Thanks System: Toshiba C6552-S50852 laptop with 4 GB memory, 300 MB hard drive, ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics, AMD V140 2.3 GHz CPU and Win10 19042.870 x64.

:)

rwhite1, May 4, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Bazaar System Shutdowns

Maybe jelly, custard, cream and 100's and 1000's. It is a trifle bazaar. That is all you can buy there.

*ROFLMAO2

Callender, May 4, 2021
  3. rwhite1 Win User
    Bazaar System Shutdowns

I know. That's the problem. When the system fails (mostly using google with facebook) the display goes blank and the system becomes totally unresponsive, but does not turn completely off. The system has never failed when using only windows (running no third parts programs). Given everything I (and you) have looked at, I'm stumped. What do you suggest should be tried next?

rwhite1, May 4, 2021
  4. rwhite1 Win User

Bazaar System Shutdowns

Bazaar System Shutdowns

Bazaar System Shutdowns

My laptop's Win10 system shuts off randomly when using apps, but shows no BSOD and no events in the logs. Sometimes it's immediate, but most of the time it's up to an hour later. It happens mostly with Chrome and Facebook, but it happens with other apps, too. The last failure was at log time 4/16/2021, 11:52 AM PDT.

Here's what I've tried that hasn't worked:
    1 Used FireFox instead of Chrome
    2 Used Edge instead of Chrome
    3 Reset virtual memory to system recomended
    4 Disabled all startup programs
    5 Disabled all sleep and hibernate functions
    6 Disabled all non-microsoft services
    7 Cleared all caches with CCleaner
    8 Verified all latest drivers and BIOS (Insyde)
    9 Did a full memory test then swapped the memory
    10 Did a full hard drive test and then swapped the hard drive
    11 Swapped the motherboard
    12 Swapped the CPU
    13 Swapped the Wifi card
    14 Tested the power supply voltages under load
    15 Replaced the power input connector
    16 Verified that the cooling fan and air paths were clean
    17 Verified that the temperature stays under 55C under load
    18 Replaced the CPU heat sink compound
    19 Tried using ethernet instead of wifi
    20 Uninstalled and replaced Chrome
    21 Uninstalled and replaced WIN10
    22 Uninstalled and replaced the video drivers
    23 Uninstalled and replaced the wifi drivers
    24 Wiped the hard drive and restored the default Win7 factory system
    (the system shut off once with the restored Win7) 25 Updated to Win10 over the factory restored Win7
    26 Ran DISM and SFC successfully
    27 Tried prayer

As I said, none of that has solved the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks

System: Toshiba C6552-S50852 laptop with 4 GB memory, 300 MB hard drive,
    ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics, AMD V140 2.3 GHz CPU and Win10 19042.870 x64.

rwhite1, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Bazaar System Shutdowns

1. Bazaar System Shutdowns - Similar Threads - Bazaar System Shutdowns

2. System Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Shutdown: How many seconds does it take for your windows to shut down ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-shutdown/b0d8f50e-4851-438d-8632-4e1fac47e320
  3. System Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Shutdown: How many seconds does it take for your windows to shut down ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-shutdown/b0d8f50e-4851-438d-8632-4e1fac47e320
  4. System Shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Shutdown: How many seconds does it take for your Windows system to shut down ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-shutdown/772ce09c-22ee-43a9-9537-4ae05522befa
  6. System Shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Shutdown: How many seconds does it take for your Windows system to shut down ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-shutdown/772ce09c-22ee-43a9-9537-4ae05522befa
  7. System Shutdown

8. System Shutdown

System Shutdown: Hello friends I am Amir Ali My system has an SSD. And it usually takes about 45 seconds to turn off. Is this normal ?? How many seconds does the process of shutting down the system take for you ??...
  9. System shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System shutdowns: Here's a puzzle. Getting random system shutdowns, like the plug pulled out of the wall, instant, while playing 2 games, Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 at ultra settings Thought maybe an overheating problem, nope, ran CPUID while playing, cpu stays below 70, GPU stays...
  10. Book Bazaar Reader

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Book Bazaar Reader: I paid for one year of No Ad and I still have ads so what do I need to get this fixed Dennis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/book-bazaar-reader/2b3f01d3-05c2-493d-8acd-e6061417eaea