Windows 10: BBC i-player to be used on a Windows 10 PC & Laptop

Discus and support BBC i-player to be used on a Windows 10 PC & Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it impossible to operate BBC I-player on Windows 10 why is it only on an Xbox?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RogerCleal, Sep 16, 2018.

1. BBC i-player to be used on a Windows 10 PC & Laptop

Why is it impossible to operate BBC I-player on Windows 10 why is it only on an Xbox?

:)

RogerCleal, Sep 16, 2018

2. BBC PLAYER FOR X6

Where can i download a BBC player for my X6 device and when will this be available in ovi store

Can you please tell me the list of compatible for BBC player ..

Thanks,

Mr_DINOMAN, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2018
  4. BBC i-player to be used on a Windows 10 PC & Laptop

Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

BBC i-player to be used on a Windows 10 PC & Laptop

1. BBC i-player to be used on a Windows 10 PC & Laptop - Similar Threads - BBC player used

2. Windows 10, BBC Iplayer thinks I am outside the UK

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, BBC Iplayer thinks I am outside the UK: After buying a new Windows 10 laptop, I can not access BBC Iplayer as it thinks I am outside the UK. - My IP adress is in the UK and other devices on our broadband does not have this problem - I have allowed apps to access my location - My default location is London, UK -...
  3. BBC iPlayer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    BBC iPlayer: Why is the BBC iPlayer no longer available on the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bbc-iplayer/c1a63175-7012-48f9-9665-a2d50bd9bc2f
  4. Activating Windows 10 On A PC using a Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 On A PC using a Laptop: I recently built a PC, and i was wondering if it was possible to Activate Windows using my laptop which already has it activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-10-on-a-pc-using-a-laptop/70fde01f-7ed6-4f98-9759-302bd4168e15
  5. fast download of BBC series (for those with access to BBC UK sites)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fast download of BBC series (for those with access to BBC UK sites): Hi folks Seems the BBC has got a whole load of TV series on their iPlayer -- probably good for people stuck for long times at home. If you've got access to BBC site and / or UK based VPN then there's an excellent app called get_iplayer. perfectly 100% legal. get_iPlayer •...
  6. BBC Radio stopped on -- Smart speakers etc Alexa no good for BBC

BBC Radio stopped on -- Smart speakers etc Alexa no good for BBC: Hi folks I see BBC has stopped its Radio services on Tunein - which a load of apps like smart speakers, Alexa devices etc use. Reason given is they can't collect data about their users --I assumed that the BBC was a broadcasting organisation not a Data collection service...
  7. how can i download bbc sounds app in windows 10

how can i download bbc sounds app in windows 10: why cant I download bbc sounds app ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-bbc-sounds-app-in-windows-10/0928b552-7576-4658-85a7-1fb8811c4c13
  8. bbc iPlayer downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bbc iPlayer downloads: hi i have a Lenovo ideapad 110 running windows 10 3 months ago I downloaded the BBC iPlayer download and it worked perfectly 3 weeks ago it stopped working when you download it says download failed and the program that are there will not play I have uninstalled it and cleared...
  9. Audiophiles --BBC Concert Sound -- Browser to use

in Browsers and Email
    Audiophiles --BBC Concert Sound -- Browser to use: Hi folks Those of you who have access to BBC and like Classical Music can now get the BBC radio streams for some shows (BBC Proms for example) in the best quality sound (FLAC @ 550 kbits /s - 1.5Mbits /s) . You'll need really good quality speakers but be sure to throw away...
  10. BBC iPlayer

BBC iPlayer: iPlayer required me to sign in having replaced my old comp. No problem as I live in UK. However, I am now only allowed to stream as usual but not download to the computer. I received notification that I had to obtain an app through Windows Store! There are none there....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bbc sounds app download

2. bbc sounds app for windows

3. bbc sounds app windows 10

4. add bbc news to taskbar,
  5. add iplayer to task bar,
  6. add iplayer downloads to task bar,
  7. bbc sounds app for windows 10,
  8. bbc sounds windows 10,
  9. bbc sounds on windows 10 keeps stopping,
  10. bbc sounds for windows 10,
  11. bbc iplayer download windows 10,