Windows 10: bcastdvruserservice running twice

Discus and support bcastdvruserservice running twice in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi Im having trouble recording with xbox game bar and I belive its down to bcastdvruserservice running twice. I used game bar for over a year on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jxnzah, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Jxnzah Win User

bcastdvruserservice running twice

hi

Im having trouble recording with xbox game bar and I belive its down to bcastdvruserservice running twice.

I used game bar for over a year on the past version of windows 10 and now I've updated it records once then gives me an error cant record right now

or problem with background recording.

while using the past version of windows 10 I only ever had one bcastdvruserservice running and never had any issues sadly I dont have a restore point to revert back to windows.

is there a way to stop these per-user services and use bcastdvruserservice instead ofbcastdvruserservice _100b3.

ive down all the resets to the gamebar and nothing has worked so im putting it down to these services being duplicated causing problems.

:)

Jxnzah, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Running a program twice?

the point is, you cant run steam twice in the same OS.

even if he did run it in a VMware, or on another physical machine - he doesnt get what he wants out of it (access to both friends lists in the steam overlay, or whatever he actually wants)

Mussels, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Running a program twice?

What is a good one that would run steam twice?

brandonwh64, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Hello Bruce, and welcome to Ten Forums. bcastdvruserservice running twice :)

If you use OPTION ONE or step 2 in OPTION TWO, it won't be listed twice, but it won't include the sort order fix.

If you use step 3 in OPTION TWO, it will be listed twice, but will include the sort order fix.

Brink, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

1. bcastdvruserservice running twice - Similar Threads - bcastdvruserservice running twice

2. Idle high GPU usage on Desktop Window Manager and BcastDVRUserService

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idle high GPU usage on Desktop Window Manager and BcastDVRUserService: This issue started yesterday after installing the latest NVIDIA drivers and Windows Update. Upon boot, my PC will fluctuate between approximately 20% and 90% GPU usage on a few different programs, primarily DWM.exe and svchost.exe or Desktop Window Manager and...
  3. Idle high GPU usage on Desktop Window Manager and BcastDVRUserService

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idle high GPU usage on Desktop Window Manager and BcastDVRUserService: This issue started yesterday after installing the latest NVIDIA drivers and Windows Update. Upon boot, my PC will fluctuate between approximately 20% and 90% GPU usage on a few different programs, primarily DWM.exe and svchost.exe or Desktop Window Manager and...
  4. Idle high GPU usage on Desktop Window Manager and BcastDVRUserService

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Désactiver BcastDVRUserService pour une seul application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Désactiver BcastDVRUserService pour une seul application: Bonjour,J'ai activé sur mon navigateur Chrome, avec Win + G Xbox game Bar d'activer l'enregistrement des 30 dernières secondes, ce bouton-là :Cela fait que dans mon gestionnaire de tâche le process BcastDVRUserService consomme énormément lorsque que mon navigateur est ouvert....
  6. Désactiver BcastDVRUserService pour une seul application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Désactiver BcastDVRUserService pour une seul application: Bonjour,J'ai activé sur mon navigateur Chrome, avec Win + G Xbox game Bar d'activer l'enregistrement des 30 dernières secondes, ce bouton-là :Cela fait que dans mon gestionnaire de tâche le process BcastDVRUserService consomme énormément lorsque que mon navigateur est ouvert....
  7. Désactiver BcastDVRUserService pour une seul application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Program runs twice, and hence crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program runs twice, and hence crashes: Hello. I am new so if i say anything wrong, please forgive I have a barcode printing program called qz tray. It refuses to launch. I have windows 10 running on a microsoft surface pro 3 tablet. When i try to start it, nothing happens. When i look at the program's...
  9. Run the same app twice, but on two different IPs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run the same app twice, but on two different IPs?: Hey, I have an app that I need to run in parallel, but I can't change the app's port. So I basically need to run the same app (from the same machine) on different IPs in order to allow clients to connect to each instance on different IPs. So is there any way to run an app...
  10. BCastDVRUserService uses up 10gb of Ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BCastDVRUserService uses up 10gb of Ram: I have this problem whenever I use GameBar (by pressing Win+G), the BCastDVRUserService uses most of the Ram, sometimes upto 10+ Gb. Any help or recommendation would be much appreciated. Thanks submitted by /u/scottybui [link] [comments]...