Windows 10: BCastDVRUserService uses up 10gb of Ram

Discus and support BCastDVRUserService uses up 10gb of Ram in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have this problem whenever I use GameBar (by pressing Win+G), the BCastDVRUserService uses most of the Ram, sometimes upto 10+ Gb. Any help or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/scottybui, Apr 26, 2020.

1. BCastDVRUserService uses up 10gb of Ram

I have this problem whenever I use GameBar (by pressing Win+G), the BCastDVRUserService uses most of the Ram, sometimes upto 10+ Gb.

Any help or recommendation would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

submitted by /u/scottybui
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/scottybui, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 26, 2020
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin BCastDVRUserService uses up 10gb of Ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

BCastDVRUserService uses up 10gb of Ram

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

BCastDVRUserService uses up 10gb of Ram

1. BCastDVRUserService uses up 10gb of Ram - Similar Threads - BCastDVRUserService uses 10gb

2. 10gb ram usage gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10gb ram usage gaming laptop: Ive hap my F17 tuf gaming laptop for a just under a year, i have 16gbs of ram a 3050 with 4 gbs of vram and intelcorei9. now thats not the problem when im running nothing my pc is using 10gbs of ram and is also at 80 to 90 degrees Celsius. and this happend very suddently. as...
  3. 10gb ram usage gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    10gb ram usage gaming laptop: Ive hap my F17 tuf gaming laptop for a just under a year, i have 16gbs of ram a 3050 with 4 gbs of vram and intelcorei9. now thats not the problem when im running nothing my pc is using 10gbs of ram and is also at 80 to 90 degrees Celsius. and this happend very suddently. as...
  4. Windows RAM Use: 12GB installed, but only 10GB in use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows RAM Use: 12GB installed, but only 10GB in use?: ..I confirmed CPU is X64.I have BIOS AMI R01-A3, 2020-08-18I found this reference page for the specific computer model: https://www.helpdrivers.com/desktops/Acer/Aspire/Aspire_TC-390/ It lists the same version number, but with a slightly newer date: 2020/11/03This doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Content Background Task Host using up to 10GB of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Content Background Task Host using up to 10GB of RAM: Microsoft Content Background Task Host process starts on its own and hogs up all memory on the system. The process comes back after a few minutes even after killing it with the Task Manager. Help would be appreciated....
  6. RAM is getting used up.

RAM is getting used up.: Lately when I've been using my computer, the RAM has been draining away. I ran the memory diagnostic and it didn't show any problem. What can I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-is-getting-used-up/cfc4d7bf-6df8-415e-89d8-3450131262ba
  7. Why is my system using 10GB+ of Memory???

Why is my system using 10GB+ of Memory???: I have 32GB DDR4-3200 memory, and for quite some time, my system has been using over 10GB of it, even when I'm doing nothing. When I check all the processes running, and add up their memory usage, I only see it showing around 1.25GB total in use by processes, so what is using...
  8. bcastdvruserservice running twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bcastdvruserservice running twice: hi Im having trouble recording with xbox game bar and I belive its down to bcastdvruserservice running twice. I used game bar for over a year on the past version of windows 10 and now I've updated it records once then gives me an error cant record right now or problem...
  9. Windows 10 "unknown" 10gb of space used

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 "unknown" 10gb of space used: I've checked all and it says i'm using 86,2gb of used space, however it doesn't adds up when i manually checked out all the files on my C drive (games, misc, windows OS, reserved space,etc) also i've hibernation off, temp files deleted, no restore points off, etc etc etc etc,...
  10. About 10GB of RAM usage when idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    About 10GB of RAM usage when idle: Here's the RAMMap Here's task manager: 1, 2 I've tried restarting of course, but it is still idling at over 10GB of ram usage. I don't understand what to do to fix the problem, any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/Loobylooby [link] [comments]...