Windows 10: BcastDVRUserService_cddae always at 100%

Discus and support BcastDVRUserService_cddae always at 100% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title above is basically everything, it even happens when I have nothing open. Pls help submitted by /u/JustAskingU4Answers [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustAskingU4Answers, Mar 30, 2020.

1. BcastDVRUserService_cddae always at 100%

Title above is basically everything, it even happens when I have nothing open. Pls help

submitted by /u/JustAskingU4Answers
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustAskingU4Answers, Mar 30, 2020
  2. TimGrandt Win User

Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Disc 100% spikes

Hi Simonas,

Sometimes your computer could run very slow even though you have only very few programs running. Since you're having issue with your 100% disk usage, it is always suggested that you keep your device drivers updated to eliminate the possibility of such problems.

Let us walk you through some steps that may help us resolve your issue. Follow the steps below:

Step 1: File Signature Verification Tool

This tool help maintain the integrity of your Windows operating system by checking if there are any unsigned drivers in your operating system.

• Press Windows key + R to open the run command.
    • Type sigverif.exe and press enter.
    • Check if you see a list of unsigned drivers.

Step 2: Scan for hardware changes.

• Press Windows key + R to open the run command.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Expand computer and highlight the extension.
    • There will be an icon to scan for hardware changes right below
      help.
    • Check the USB device to see whether it is working.

Step 3: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

• Press the Windows + X, and click on Search.
    • Type troubleshooting and select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound and select Hardware and Devices and click on Next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope the above information helps.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 30, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

BcastDVRUserService_cddae always at 100%

AMD or INTEL RIG?

DUDE! the thing I suggested is 100$ cheaper! and with 550$ you could practically get an i7 instead... Why not what I suggested may I ask, if it is 100$ cheaper, you can possibly unlock a 4th core, you have the choice to upgrade to AM3 later, and will yield BETTER performance than what you list?

n-ster, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

BcastDVRUserService_cddae always at 100%

1. BcastDVRUserService_cddae always at 100% - Similar Threads - BcastDVRUserService_cddae always 100%

2. cpu always at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu always at 100%: why is my cpu always at 100%? when I close a process that is apparently using alot of cpu, the next process uses alot. Also even if I enable the balanced power plan and have nothing running except windows processes my cpu's speed is way higher then what its supposed to be and...
  3. cpu always at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cpu always at 100%: why is my cpu always at 100%? when I close a process that is apparently using alot of cpu, the next process uses alot. Also even if I enable the balanced power plan and have nothing running except windows processes my cpu's speed is way higher then what its supposed to be and...
  4. HDD is always at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD is always at 100%: hellomy laptop problem is the hdd is at always 100 %, it has 1tb hdd and i dont even use it at full capacity. Disk 0 C: ST1000LM049-2GH172 Capacity: 932 GB Formatted: 932 GB System disk: Yes Page file: Yes Type: HDD Read speed 49.5 KB/s Write speed 1.3 MB/s Active time 51%...
  5. HDD is always at 100%

HDD is always at 100%: hellomy laptop problem is the hdd is at always 100 %, it has 1tb hdd and i dont even use it at full capacity. Disk 0 C: ST1000LM049-2GH172 Capacity: 932 GB Formatted: 932 GB System disk: Yes Page file: Yes Type: HDD Read speed 49.5 KB/s Write speed 1.3 MB/s Active time 51%...
  6. CPU always at 100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU always at 100: My CPU is always at 100% usage. I looked through a different thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-is-always-running-at-100-in-taskmanager/a054fdf6-cddd-4a97-873d-44b566537168 but I couldn't reply so I'll give more details here.I'm running...
  7. CPU always at 100

CPU always at 100: My CPU is always at 100% usage. I looked through a different thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-is-always-running-at-100-in-taskmanager/a054fdf6-cddd-4a97-873d-44b566537168 but I couldn't reply so I'll give more details here.I'm running...
  8. CPU always at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU always at 100%: Hi all. Recently I made a new pc build using an i9 10850k. PC has ran perfectly until 3 days ago when my usage would always display at 100%. I tried completely wiping it, including user data, no dice. I've tried troubleshooting and it seems event 5858 is causing an error...
  9. Disk always at 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disk always at 100%: My disk is always at 100% so I decided to reset my pc. But unfortunately, it is still 100% no matter what. Open chrome 100%, open AV 100%, open office 100%. When standby, system 100%. Memory is at 70%-80% and some processor goes up too. What could be the problem? What if I...
  10. CPU always at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU always at 100%: Hi, I have an I5 9600k, 16Go RAM, 1660ti GPU. I don't know why but since yesterday, my CPU is always at 100% of usage. When I close a program that uses a lot of my CPU, another "replaces" it, so it's not really stable. At first it was WMI provider host that was using a...