Windows 10: Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

Discus and support Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 10 home mail, I recently sent an email with a list of addresses in bcc field. I pasted the list from an excel spreadsheet. The bcc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by H#####, Oct 24, 2019.

1. H##### Win User

Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

In Windows 10 home mail, I recently sent an email with a list of addresses in bcc field. I pasted the list from an excel spreadsheet.

The bcc addresses were visible to several recipients. This is a major problem. Is this a known error?

:)

H#####, Oct 24, 2019

2. How do I retrieve BCC list from a sent message in Mail for Windows 10?

I upgraded to Windows 10 and it seems the Mail application does not correctly handle bcc addresses in the sent items folder. As the creator of the e-mail I would expect to see bcc addresses, this is how it worked on Windows Live Mail before I upgraded.
    Any thoughts on how to see the bcc list in Windows 10 Mail? Thank you.

downstairsDave, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Auto BCC on Mail, Windows 10

Hi Shayne,

We acknowledge that you would like to have a feature in having an auto BCC in the Mail app. Currently, the feature that you're looking is available in Outlook by setting a rule and is not available yet in the Mail app. We would suggest sending a feedback
    using the Feedback Hub for our developers to review that for you and possibly apply it in the future updates. You can easily do this by following the steps on this link

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

auto bcc for windows mail

when are you going to add an auto bcc capability to mail for windows 10?

DELTAPAPPA, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

1. Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - Bcc bug mail

2. Windows 10 bug-Windows Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 bug-Windows Mail: Hello, Related to printing emails from windows mail So if I try to print an email it doesn't print So I select the respective email and the content window on the right opensI go to the top right corner where the three dots are, open the options and choose printAfter selecting...
  3. Windows 10 Mail BCC does not make the BCC list visible in any way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail BCC does not make the BCC list visible in any way: BCC on Outlook leaves the BCC'd recipients visible to the sender.On Windows 10 Mail this is not the case, and there is no Properties or other button allowing the detail to be viewed on the sent item.This latest Windows Mail appears to have been dumbed down to the point of...
  4. Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly copy emails using CC/BCC to many gmail accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the CC/BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  5. Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly send emails using BCC to approx. 20 email accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  6. Windows mail BCC field

Windows mail BCC field: Why when after sending email using windows mail the names I put in the BCC field seem to disappear from the original email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-bcc-field/9f5d62db-95e8-4e4f-9fd3-4e7cd068c609
  7. Windows 10 Mail bcc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail bcc: How do I see blind recipients on mail that I have sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-bcc/1bd6f80c-297e-4a27-a6bf-e218171d85a6
  8. Windows 10 Mail BCC not working

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail BCC not working: Sending from Windows 10 Mail using Blind Carbon Copy and the recipient receives mail with all the recipients email addy's. I don't use it much myself, but a friend does and sure enough, I tried bcc and the emails are visible along side the bcc. 151260
  9. Auto bcc on Mail app

Auto bcc on Mail app: When will auto bcc be added to the Mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-bcc-on-mail-app/5a73d326-236c-45e5-9562-d668f9decc8d
  10. Sending e-mail to a group in BCC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending e-mail to a group in BCC: I have been trying to send a group e-mail using bcc. I keep getting the message that an error has occurred and I should try again later. What am I doing wrong?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail app for windows bcc

2. windows mail bcc not working

3. when sending Microsoft 2019 bcc email I dont see it in the send file

4. how do i see bcc recipients on mail ive sent out in window 10,
  5. mail for windows 10 bcc,
  6. bcc mail for windows 10