Windows 10: Bcdedit commands

Discus and support Bcdedit commands in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I saw a video using these commands to fix a game that won't launch and I'm curious as to what these commands do bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IceJellyIce, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Bcdedit commands

Recently I saw a video using these commands to fix a game that won't launch and I'm curious as to what these commands do

bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
    bcdedit -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF

Thanks

:)

IceJellyIce, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Saltgrass Win User

The BCDEDIT /enum command does not show entire BCD Store..

I am using Win 10 Pro 18362.267 with an Admin command prompt. When I type in
    bcdedit /enum
    I get only the listing of a normal bcdedit command, not a complete BCD store listing.

I used the help (/?) and the command shows to be valid but still only shows the Bootmgr and OSLoader entries. Since I am trying to check the Recovery section this is no help. The bcdedit /v command seems to work normally.

Is anyone aware of some change done recently to the command which would explain this? I have checked two of my systems and they both do the same thing.
    The date of the bcdedit utility is 7/27/2019, 471K and the version agrees with the build number.

If no one has a fix, I will report this to the feedback hub.

Thanks for reading..

Saltgrass, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Bcdedit commands :)

4. ryanly Win User

Bcdedit commands

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Bcdedit commands

1. Bcdedit commands - Similar Threads - Bcdedit commands

2. Bcdedit /set correct command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bcdedit /set correct command: What is the correct one cuz im a bit confused about it as some say one to another and it just really confused me....i want to disable it and if i did understand it should be True as false will forcesnoop if im right.bcdedit /set hypervisorloadoptions NOFORCESNOOPor bcdedit...
  3. Bcdedit /set correct command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bcdedit /set correct command: What is the correct one cuz im a bit confused about it as some say one to another and it just really confused me....i want to disable it and if i did understand it should be True as false will forcesnoop if im right.bcdedit /set hypervisorloadoptions NOFORCESNOOPor bcdedit...
  4. Bcdedit /set correct command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need help getting out of a windows repair loop. I just typed bcdedit into my command and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help getting out of a windows repair loop. I just typed bcdedit into my command and...: Windows Repair Program Loop bcdedit doesn’t work for reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-out-of-a-windows-repair-loop-i/29dfc4e8-686e-41c9-b946-f30c6c42fb53
  6. I need help getting out of a windows repair loop. I just typed bcdedit into my command and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting out of a windows repair loop. I just typed bcdedit into my command and...: Windows Repair Program Loop bcdedit doesn’t work for reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-out-of-a-windows-repair-loop-i/29dfc4e8-686e-41c9-b946-f30c6c42fb53
  7. I need help getting out of a windows repair loop. I just typed bcdedit into my command and...

8. bcdedit command to create a new boot entry in UEFI setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bcdedit command to create a new boot entry in UEFI setup: Hi,I came across this link boot - How remedy situation with two EFI partitions on one drive? - Super User on another QnA site where the user claims that following command using bcdedit will create a new boot entry in UEFI menu.bcdedit /create /d "NAME" /application...
  9. bcdedit command to create a new boot entry in UEFI setup

bcdedit command to create a new boot entry in UEFI setup: Hi,I came across this link boot - How remedy situation with two EFI partitions on one drive? - Super User on another QnA site where the user claims that following command using bcdedit will create a new boot entry in UEFI menu.bcdedit /create /d "NAME" /application...
  10. bcdedit command to create a new boot entry in UEFI setup

in Windows 10 Customization