Windows 10: BCOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Code: 09xF, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BCOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Code: 09xF, caused by ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was updating my Windows to 1909, Idk if it was completed, while I was on Edge and suddenly, pointer got frozen. Then BSoD, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AayushBoliya, Nov 28, 2020.

1. BCOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Code: 09xF, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I was updating my Windows to 1909, Idk if it was completed, while I was on Edge and suddenly, pointer got frozen.

Then BSoD, and DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE message was shown, Completed 100%, then froze again. Twice.

I restarted, this time didn't turn on Edge, while wifi connected, it hasn't crashed yet.

Please help. Following is the minidump folder link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1wM02yUiJTfk5nzM0n_h4nOULltcnTPDZ

:)

AayushBoliya, Nov 28, 2020

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Nov 28, 2020
  3. LewisH95 Win User
    Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Nov 28, 2020
  4. BCOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Code: 09xF, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Driver_Power_State_Failure

Hi, yabodi

My name is Kathleen and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

The problem is caused by (ntoskrnl.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

KahtleenTasman85, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

BCOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Code: 09xF, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

1. BCOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Code: 09xF, caused by ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BCOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Code

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe: Since I updated to Windows 1809, My Laptop has been suddenly crashing with BCOD, Stating DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Every time I plug it in while being connected on internet. Because of that, I'm not able to charge my PC. Below is the WhoCrashed report of last crash: On...
  5. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe: Since I updated to Windows 1809, My Laptop has been suddenly crashing with BCOD, Stating DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Every time Iplug it in while being connected on internet. Because of that, I'm not able to charge my PC. Below is the WhoCrashed report of last crash: On...
  6. STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

STOP CODE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, My computer has been experiencing blue-screens randomly. It always gives the same stop code on each blue screen, and it has started to blue-screen at least once every few days, on some occasions having two blue-screens within an hour apart from each other. Could...
  7. Unknown cause for Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD

Unknown cause for Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD: I regulaly get a 'Driver_Power_State_Failure' BSOD. It seems to be linked to the following modules: ntoskrnl.exe win32kbase.sys Here is a link to the minidump .dmp file for the latest BSOD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AihBr67KSsBPg4p5DFP6Ub2gFVLYuw?e=OkW8g2 I have no idea...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...