Windows 10: Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell

Discus and support Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Computer Doesn't Restart After ErrorIt’s happened a few times now, started on windows 10 my computer bluescreened. Soon it was at %100, but it wouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrokenJunk, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell

Computer Doesn't Restart After ErrorIt’s happened a few times now, started on windows 10 my computer bluescreened. Soon it was at %100, but it wouldn't restart. It was stuck saying it was at %100. Now on windows 11 and it’s happened again. I have to hold down the button to turn it off and on again. Could you help me find out how to make it restart after it's done collecting error info? It does this every time and for some reason. ideally I’d like it to start crashing.

:)

BrokenJunk, Dec 14, 2021

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 14, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 14, 2021
  4. Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell

Black screen with cursor but frozen

Hi,

A corruption or incomplete installation may be the possible reasons why you experience black screen during installation of the update.

I would suggest you to Please read the below mentioned article, It contains information of you concern.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Dec 14, 2021
Thema:

Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell

1. Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell - Similar Threads - Bddci sys black

2. Windows 10 Frozen taskbar and black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Frozen taskbar and black screen.: Hello everyone, this is not a question but an extremely useful tip I got on my own when I had the taskbar option frozen and never worked and I tried all the possible solutions. That is besides the pc reset optionSo for my case on my windows 10 all I had to do was try to get...
  3. Windows 10 Frozen taskbar and black screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Frozen taskbar and black screen.: Hello everyone, this is not a question but an extremely useful tip I got on my own when I had the taskbar option frozen and never worked and I tried all the possible solutions. That is besides the pc reset optionSo for my case on my windows 10 all I had to do was try to get...
  4. Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bddci.sys black screen frozen hell: Computer Doesn't Restart After ErrorIt’s happened a few times now, started on windows 10 my computer bluescreened. Soon it was at %100, but it wouldn't restart. It was stuck saying it was at %100. Now on windows 11 and it’s happened again. I have to hold down the button to...
  5. Frozen black screen after loading screen

Frozen black screen after loading screen: When I opened my laptop, I saw the loading screen but after it finished it only showed the black screen. So, I turned the power off and turn it back on but still faced the same issues. Then, I decided to wait a couple minutes and this thing popped out on my screen"The...
  6. Frozen black screen after loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen black screen after loading screen: When I opened my laptop, I saw the loading screen but after it finished it only showed the black screen. So, I turned the power off and turn it back on but still faced the same issues. Then, I decided to wait a couple minutes and this thing popped out on my screen"The...
  7. Frozen black screen after loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Black screen with loading cursor frozen

Black screen with loading cursor frozen: Hi I was trying to make a game on roblox studio but all suddenly I got a Microsoft alert and it turned into a black screen with a blue loading cursor I tried my best to turn it off and looked up a bunch of ways on YouTube but still nothing is working it ended up turning off...
  9. Black Screen With Frozen Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Frozen Cursor: Hello, I've just Installed Windows 10 on a newly assembled PC. My update was turned off. On the first day around 4th time when I shut down my PC, It was stuck on a black screen with frozen cursor and keyboard didn't work. I had to restart my PC by long pressing the Power...
  10. Frozen spinning circle on black windows screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frozen spinning circle on black windows screen: So I have been on windows 7 for about 8 years and I thought it would be a good time to upgrade to windows 10 but when I went to upgrade, everything went good up until my pc restarted and booted up with a screen that had a black background, blue windows 10 logo, and a frozen...