Windows 10: bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer

Discus and support bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer. Help This has been going on for over a year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KerryBowness, May 29, 2023.

1. bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer

bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer. Help This has been going on for over a year

:)

KerryBowness, May 29, 2023
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, May 29, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Windows 10 update failure A6210.sys RESTART

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive a Blue Screen error with A6210.sys with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050. This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced. Typically the memory address is wrong or the memory address is pointing at freed memory. For more information, see

Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

However, please let us know:

• How are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10?
    • Do you have any third party anti-virus installed on the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

I would also suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mdsched and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.

Alternatively, you can share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 29, 2023
  4. bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 29, 2023
Thema:

bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer

1. bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer - Similar Threads - bddci sys failure

2. computer stopped, blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer stopped, blue screen: I just had a blue screen saying there was an error, and would restart when done, but it did not restart on its own so I shut it down cleaned it out and restarted it myself. Now the stop code was Driver IRQL not less or equal, also stop code is tcpip.sys, can you tell me what...
  3. bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer: bddci.sys failure help, blue screen wont stop restarting my computer. Help This has been going on for over a year https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bddcisys-failure-help-blue-screen-wont-stop/cd66ef22-39aa-4ee0-9e90-14a5c7d19ede
  4. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  5. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  6. My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC WONT STOP RESTARTING! HELP!: Hi! I have know had problems with my pc since may-ish. My pc has continuously restarted by itself everyday since. I've done everything, upgraded my parts, fiddled with the settings and so much more. Do you guys know anything about this, ive checked event viewer every single...
  7. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  8. My computer wont restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer wont restart: Recently I have been unable to successfully restart my computer. I have been using a used RX 570 graphics card that had been used for mining, and I ran into error 43. I have been using the atikpatcher to bypass the problem for months until I tried again and it didn't work,...
  9. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure: Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that Netwtw06.sys...
  10. My computer Blue Screens with power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer Blue Screens with power state failure: When ever i close a game like fortnite or csgo my computer will be fine for about 5 mins then start freezing up and blue screen. Specs Intel i7 7700HQ @2.8GhZ Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Intel HD Graphics 63016GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance RAM 128GB Intel SSD 2TB SAMSUNG HDD...