Windows 10: BDE 32bit

Discus and support BDE 32bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why is the BDE 32 bit on a 64 bit laptop / and windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by syntegria, Jan 28, 2019.

1. syntegria Win User

BDE 32bit

Why is the BDE 32 bit on a 64 bit laptop / and windows 10

:)

syntegria, Jan 28, 2019
  2. ozkkadir Win User

Borland Database Administrator (BDE) in Windows 10

Hi Fabio,

is there any available BDE for Windows 10 32bit version.

ozkkadir, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Borland Database Administrator (BDE) in Windows 10

I had this problem installing a Delphi 4 Pro application that uses the Borland BDE, as well as installing Delphi itself. It hung up and become unresponsive. I double-clicked on it to abort. I had to uncheck the BDE with a custom install to complete the D4
    installation.

I found a download of an upgraded BDE install:

BDE_Install - Download

I used it in my install script and it seemed to work. But I don't know for sure. BDE was apparently already on my Win10 machine from a previous install. Perhaps some of the updates made the old version incompatible?

The BDE64.rar file is no longer in the dropbox listed above by Fabio M. L. Souza

PStechPaul1, Jan 28, 2019
  4. BDE 32bit

Cannot open repair-bde's result file/partition if its size is big?

Hello Minhu,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. We are happy to assist you on this.

The Repair-bde command-line tool is intended for use when the operating system does not start or when you cannot start the BitLocker Recovery Console. You should use Repair-bde if the following conditions are true:

1. You have encrypted the drive by using BitLocker Drive Encryption.

2. Windows does not start, or you cannot start the BitLocker recovery console.

3. You do not have a copy of the data that is contained on the encrypted drive.

The following limitations exist for Repair-bde:

1. The Repair-bde command-line tool cannot repair a drive that failed during the encryption or decryption process.
    2. The Repair-bde command-line tool assumes that if the drive has any encryption, then the drive has been fully encrypted.

Note: To avoid additional data loss, you should have a spare hard drive available. Use this spare drive to store decrypted output or to back up the contents of the damaged volume.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope it helps.

Harish

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Harish_kum, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

BDE 32bit

1. BDE 32bit - Similar Threads - BDE 32bit

2. The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off: I'm trying to reinstall windows on a friend's laptop after all else failed but it complains about the drive being bitlocker unlocked entered cmd through winre and used the manage-bde -off command to turn it off but it keeps giving me an error occurred the requested system...
  3. The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off: I'm trying to reinstall windows on a friend's laptop after all else failed but it complains about the drive being bitlocker unlocked entered cmd through winre and used the manage-bde -off command to turn it off but it keeps giving me an error occurred the requested system...
  4. manage-bde tool not found on my windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    manage-bde tool not found on my windows 11 home: Hello, My Computer has a D drive which is encrypted and i cannot access the files and folders within it. I came across a solution on the internet to try to decrypt the drive using cmd using manage-bde but it's not found. How can i decrypt my drive. Is there any trusted 3rd...
  5. manage-bde tool not found on my windows 11 home

manage-bde tool not found on my windows 11 home: Hello, My Computer has a D drive which is encrypted and i cannot access the files and folders within it. I came across a solution on the internet to try to decrypt the drive using cmd using manage-bde but it's not found. How can i decrypt my drive. Is there any trusted 3rd...
  6. Recovering a partition accidentally messed up using repair-bde

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering a partition accidentally messed up using repair-bde: Hello,I accidentally cloned a BitLocker encrypted 4 TB external drive F: to a wrong 14 TB internal drive D: using repair-bde.Disk Management shows D: like Explorer does: the cloned 4 TB drive. However, it also says disk 1 is a healthy 13038.98 GB Basic Data Partition.diskpart...
  7. Recovering a partition accidentally messed up using repair-bde

Recovering a partition accidentally messed up using repair-bde: Hello,I accidentally cloned a BitLocker encrypted 4 TB external drive F: to a wrong 14 TB internal drive D: using repair-bde.Disk Management shows D: like Explorer does: the cloned 4 TB drive. However, it also says disk 1 is a healthy 13038.98 GB Basic Data Partition.diskpart...
  8. Recovering a partition accidentally messed up using repair-bde

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering a partition accidentally messed up using repair-bde: Hello,Happy New Year! I accidentally cloned a BitLocker encrypted 4 TB external drive F: to a wrong 14 TB internal drive D: using repair-bde.Disk Management shows D: like Explorer does: the cloned 4 TB drive. However, it also says disk 1 is a healthy 13038.98 GB Basic Data...
  9. Recovering a partition accidentally messed up using repair-bde

Recovering a partition accidentally messed up using repair-bde: Hello,Happy New Year! I accidentally cloned a BitLocker encrypted 4 TB external drive F: to a wrong 14 TB internal drive D: using repair-bde.Disk Management shows D: like Explorer does: the cloned 4 TB drive. However, it also says disk 1 is a healthy 13038.98 GB Basic Data...
  10. Manage-bde unlock volume bitlocker

Manage-bde unlock volume bitlocker: Help!!! Manage-bde unlock volume bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-bde-unlock-volume-bitlocker/e4603db3-eb47-42b8-96e6-652cdac4a192

Users found this page by searching for:

1. borland bde windows 64 bit

2. bde 64 bit windows 10

3. BDE for 64-bit

4. windows borland bde 64bit,
  5. Win10 and BDE,
  6. win 10 bde 32,
  7. borland bde win10 32bit