Windows 10: BDE Box on startup/reboots

Discus and support BDE Box on startup/reboots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get this box to stop popping up when I startup or reboot the computer? It's a nuisance and I don't even know what it is or what it's for.Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SkyRyder2, Dec 8, 2022.

1. SkyRyder2 Win User

BDE Box on startup/reboots

How do I get this box to stop popping up when I startup or reboot the computer? It's a nuisance and I don't even know what it is or what it's for.Thank you,Marty

:)

SkyRyder2, Dec 8, 2022
  2. aerie1 Win User

BDE Admin box...how to stop display on startup

This little item continues to appear on the desktop when I reboot or startup. What is it and how can I stop it from displaying on startup? Appears to be a Borland function but I don't recall installing anything like this. I disabled it in task manager but it still appears.
    Thanks
    Marty
    BDE Box on startup/reboots [​IMG]

aerie1, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 8, 2022
  4. BDE Box on startup/reboots

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

BDE Box on startup/reboots

1. BDE Box on startup/reboots - Similar Threads - BDE Box startup

2. No password box on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password box on startup: Hello.I made a post about this before but did not get any help. Been on Win11 for over a month now, no issues before until now. I booted up out of sleep mode and for some reason there was no password box for me to log in. I restarted thinking it would help, instead I got...
  3. No password box on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No password box on startup: Hello.I made a post about this before but did not get any help. Been on Win11 for over a month now, no issues before until now. I booted up out of sleep mode and for some reason there was no password box for me to log in. I restarted thinking it would help, instead I got...
  4. BDE Box on startup/reboots

in Windows 10 Customization
    BDE Box on startup/reboots: How do I get this box to stop popping up when I startup or reboot the computer? It's a nuisance and I don't even know what it is or what it's for.Thank you,Marty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bde-box-on-startupreboots/b7c4e65e-11b9-4610-946e-26f7cd413012
  5. BDE Box on startup/reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDE Box on startup/reboots: How do I get this box to stop popping up when I startup or reboot the computer? It's a nuisance and I don't even know what it is or what it's for.Thank you,Marty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bde-box-on-startupreboots/b7c4e65e-11b9-4610-946e-26f7cd413012
  6. Manage-bde question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manage-bde question: I have two computer both have bitlocker enabledSecond one d drive need manage-bde commandTo decrypt1.If decrypt with this command, will it lose encryption protection in use for d drive?2.C drive never need to use manage-bde to decryptDoes it mean that confidential data should...
  7. Manage-bde question

Manage-bde question: I have two computer both have bitlocker enabledSecond one d drive need manage-bde commandTo decrypt1.If decrypt with this command, will it lose encryption protection in use for d drive?2.C drive never need to use manage-bde to decryptDoes it mean that confidential data should...
  8. Password box is displayed on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password box is displayed on startup: My desktop computer recently installed Windows version 2004 automatically. Since then the startup behavior has changed. When I start up, it now displays the password box. It used to start up and display the lock screen image. To display the password box, I pressed the space...
  9. BDE file for Outlook

BDE file for Outlook: Cannot send email without the file BDE. My Borland BDE file is missing. Where can I download this file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bde-file-for-outlook/be6fc7d5-75b3-4de7-8523-75fce2539de9
  10. BDE 32bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BDE 32bit: Why is the BDE 32 bit on a 64 bit laptop / and windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bde-32bit/d1eb2518-e97a-4ef1-9df9-e93157c98bd9