Windows 10: BDE file for Outlook

Discus and support BDE file for Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot send email without the file BDE. My Borland BDE file is missing. Where can I download this file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoannCaravito, Mar 30, 2019.

1. BDE file for Outlook

Cannot send email without the file BDE. My Borland BDE file is missing.

Where can I download this file?

:)

JoannCaravito, Mar 30, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 30, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

BDE file for Outlook

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

BDE file for Outlook

1. BDE file for Outlook - Similar Threads - BDE file Outlook

2. BDE Box on startup/reboots

in Windows 10 Customization
    BDE Box on startup/reboots: How do I get this box to stop popping up when I startup or reboot the computer? It's a nuisance and I don't even know what it is or what it's for.Thank you,Marty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bde-box-on-startupreboots/b7c4e65e-11b9-4610-946e-26f7cd413012
  3. BDE Box on startup/reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDE Box on startup/reboots: How do I get this box to stop popping up when I startup or reboot the computer? It's a nuisance and I don't even know what it is or what it's for.Thank you,Marty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bde-box-on-startupreboots/b7c4e65e-11b9-4610-946e-26f7cd413012
  4. BDE Box on startup/reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Manage-bde question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manage-bde question: I have two computer both have bitlocker enabledSecond one d drive need manage-bde commandTo decrypt1.If decrypt with this command, will it lose encryption protection in use for d drive?2.C drive never need to use manage-bde to decryptDoes it mean that confidential data should...
  6. Manage-bde question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manage-bde question: I have two computer both have bitlocker enabledSecond one d drive need manage-bde commandTo decrypt1.If decrypt with this command, will it lose encryption protection in use for d drive?2.C drive never need to use manage-bde to decryptDoes it mean that confidential data should...
  7. Manage-bde question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Manage-bde create key protector complete no files on USB

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Manage-bde create key protector complete no files on USB: Hi and Thank you, No files are saved to USB when generating protector key in powershell Admin I have a home built PC win 10 1909 that has a TPM header. The mobo is MSI b360 and I bought a new MSI infineon 1.2 / 2.0 v. 5.63.3353. I connected the TPM to the mobo and booted...
  9. BDE 32bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BDE 32bit: Why is the BDE 32 bit on a 64 bit laptop / and windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bde-32bit/d1eb2518-e97a-4ef1-9df9-e93157c98bd9
  10. How to open .img file created by repair-bde

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open .img file created by repair-bde: Hello, One of my bitlocker encrypted drives got corrupted. I used repair-bde to recover it and save it into an image file which turned out to be 58 gb in size. However, I am unable to open the archive using 7zip or other tools. Do I absolutely have to mount it? Since I don't...