Windows 10: BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file

Discus and support BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Series of worrying BSODs.OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An34k0Z_g40M7EEbbTzo7FOBvh7O?e=iHxdkYGoogle Drive:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SRJY, Aug 20, 2021.

1. SRJY Win User

BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file

Series of worrying BSODs.OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An34k0Z_g40M7EEbbTzo7FOBvh7O?e=iHxdkYGoogle Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qKsE4EdZ2rPp33-xWmJ3C5JTtLBH6Wgp/view?usp=sharingThanks for any and all help!

:)

2. Arrakis9 Win User

Help reading mini dmp file

please post the dump file here which should be located at c:\windows\minidump

Arrakis9, Aug 20, 2021
  3. agenthunk Win User
    BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

Attachment 125105

Attachment 125106

the top one is the file explorer before I scrolled down.
    the bottom is the bottom of the file explorer list...
    most of what is missing is other dmp files from game release folders from my x86 steam folders...

this one is the first folder you see called minidump at the top....
    Attachment 125108

so I did the to desktop from that folder and it gave me this error...
    Attachment 125109

agenthunk, Aug 20, 2021
  4. BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file

interpreting minidumps from BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled

can anyone help in interpreting minidumps so i have a general idea of what drivers are causing the crash. BSOD system_thread_exemption_not_handled.

thank you

link to dump files and system info

dump files1

AlMondi810, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file

1. BDODs - Help interpreting minidump .dmp file - Similar Threads - BDODs Help interpreting

2. Help interpreting minidump crash file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help interpreting minidump crash file: I'm trying to find out what caused my PC to crash while I was away, it's been doing some weird things lately, getting abnormally laggy, stuttering in video games, white screen flickers only in video games, etc and I'm assuming the crash has to do with it. *************...
  3. Help interpreting minidump crash file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help interpreting minidump crash file: I'm trying to find out what caused my PC to crash while I was away, it's been doing some weird things lately, getting abnormally laggy, stuttering in video games, white screen flickers only in video games, etc and I'm assuming the crash has to do with it. *************...
  4. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  5. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  6. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  7. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  8. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Interpreting Windows dmp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Interpreting Windows dmp file: Hi, Intermittently my machine has been restarting with no apparent error or BSOD. I've been able to track the respective error Event Viewer and have opened the dmp file using WinDbg Preview but I can't make sense of the information. Can anyone please help or advise on...
  10. Help interpreting minidump analysis from WinDbg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help interpreting minidump analysis from WinDbg: Hi, I have been investigating a Driver Power State Failure BSOD and came across several pointers on how to identify the cause. Checking BluescreenViewer showed it was an 'ntoskrnl.exe' issue. Upon further checking, I found that kernel issues could be a wide range of things...