Windows 10: BDOS after fresh install Help!

Discus and support BDOS after fresh install Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just did a completely fresh install after wiping my drive. I've only installed two drivers, one at a time, the first razer synapse and I waited and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicholasBG, Jan 28, 2021.

1. BDOS after fresh install Help!

I just did a completely fresh install after wiping my drive. I've only installed two drivers, one at a time, the first razer synapse and I waited and no crash then I installed nvidia gpu driver, bsod almost instantly. Rolled back the drivers and now its constantly crashing. I recently ran memtest86 for 8 or so passes with no errors on my memory. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!

I linked the dump files below along with msinfo.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ugYq3svdpjOmLtX5rcu6Jg1GmZngvRNW?usp=sharing

:)

NicholasBG, Jan 28, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2021
  3. more123 Win User
    Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Jan 28, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

BDOS after fresh install Help!

Why does Windows 10 bump me out when playing bdo

Hello Alexandra,

For us to better assist you and provide us with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed all the latest available updates for Windows?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • May we know what BDO stands for? Does this issue occur on other games?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

BDOS after fresh install Help!

1. BDOS after fresh install Help! - Similar Threads - BDOS fresh install

2. BDOS Dump File Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS Dump File Help: BDOS Dump FilesI posted latest dump files with driver verifier on and without. It crashes immediately whenever I have verifier on so I don't know if that is actually recording the normal crash I've been having. At one point the crashes were quite often. Now It's maybe once...
  3. BDOS Dump File Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BDOS Dump File Help: BDOS Dump FilesI posted latest dump files with driver verifier on and without. It crashes immediately whenever I have verifier on so I don't know if that is actually recording the normal crash I've been having. At one point the crashes were quite often. Now It's maybe once...
  4. BDOS after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS after fresh install: Howdy yall. My wife's relatively new PC 3080gpu is getting BDOS. I have tried a fresh install, disk check, and checked drivers. This is the zip link from minidumpwould love some help https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am2vb96jslJQg0Yir8hglHk35LRz?e=JL4hEg...
  5. BDOS after fresh install

BDOS after fresh install: Howdy yall. My wife's relatively new PC 3080gpu is getting BDOS. I have tried a fresh install, disk check, and checked drivers. This is the zip link from minidumpwould love some help https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am2vb96jslJQg0Yir8hglHk35LRz?e=JL4hEg...
  6. BDOS

BDOS: I was using Edge just opening one or two tabs then suddenly there is a BDOS with the FAST_ERESOURCE_PRECONDITION_VIOLATION stop code. Is there anything to do to fix it, and also my laptop crashed even though I just bought it in September, with a lot of different stop codes...
  7. (HELP)Windows update error after fresh install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (HELP)Windows update error after fresh install: Error code 0x80240fff. I just did a complete fresh install of windows 10. Connected to internet and even tried installing some drivers from my motherboard /gpu cds. Still no luck. Wondering if anyone has a possible fix for this. Also even used the built in windows...
  8. BDOS Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BDOS Help: Blue screen several times in an hour here is my dump file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bJ3aUonJTp8ulXitIaNU7xLNti-6S7UP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bdos-help/cb693a10-7978-42f0-8f50-c87c136d90a2
  9. fresh install help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fresh install help: okay, so I've been having some strange issues with lots of things, specifically in multiple games, and specifically R6S having mouse input lag. I think I just need a fresh install. I have a HDD and an SSD both 1TB and the HDD currently just has a backup on it, so could I...
  10. unable to fresh install-help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to fresh install-help!: I have a Dell Inspiron 17R 5720 laptop. It had 8.1 on it. It was upgraded to Win10, used one day, then crashed, and unable to boot. When handed to me for inspection, I found the partitions were all kinds of messed up. After several attempts to straighten them out, we decided...