Windows 10: BDOS critical process died, then restart loop, "reset my pc" and system restore not working

Discus and support BDOS critical process died, then restart loop, "reset my pc" and system restore not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I think I downloaded some malware and now my pc is bricked.My gf bought a Bluetooth connecter so we could avoid plugging in a cable to my tower. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by M. Zornig, Jun 8, 2021.

1. M. Zornig Win User

BDOS critical process died, then restart loop, "reset my pc" and system restore not working

Hi,I think I downloaded some malware and now my pc is bricked.My gf bought a Bluetooth connecter so we could avoid plugging in a cable to my tower. It came with a CD to install a software called BlueSoleil, but my CD-ROM isn't connected to my motherboard, so I decided to go online and download the software from this site:https://bluesoleil.de.uptodown.com/windowsThe whole thing didn't work very well and I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. Then I got a message seemingly from windows which said that this wasn't the latest version and when I clicked on it, it landed me on a Chinese websi

:)

M. Zornig, Jun 8, 2021

2. Critical process died BSoD loop

My alienware 17 R3 laptop apparently forced restart to update windows 10 earlier in the day and after the update finished it literally won't start up and is now stuck in Critical process died BSoD loop without me being able to enter safe mode.

Any attempt to entering safe mode results in another Critical process died blue screen and I've tried EVERYTHING that the net lists as a solution.

Tried going back to previous version of windows and it list an error, tried restoring from a previous point and it doesn't show up at all. Hell I tried a complete reset of the laptop and it gave me an error and said it cannot complete the process for god
    knows what reason.

This happened once on my older alienware 17 r3 and I had to get a replacement entirely due to the vendors not being able to decipher the root cause of the problem but one thing is for damn sure, everytime a windows 10 update happens my laptop potentially
    gets killed off...

Seriously, any suggestions? This is pretty frigging infuriating.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Louis12349, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Critical process died BSoD loop

My alienware 17 R3 laptop apparently forced restart to update windows 10 earlier in the day and after the update finished it literally won't start up and is now stuck in Critical process died BSoD loop without me being able to enter safe mode.

Any attempt to entering safe mode results in another Critical process died blue screen and I've tried EVERYTHING that the net lists as a solution.

Tried going back to previous version of windows and it list an error, tried restoring from a previous point and it doesn't show up at all. Hell I tried a complete reset of the laptop and it gave me an error and said it cannot complete the process for god
    knows what reason.

This happened once on my older alienware 17 r3 and I had to get a replacement entirely due to the vendors not being able to decipher the root cause of the problem but one thing is for damn sure, everytime a windows 10 update happens my laptop potentially
    gets killed off...

Seriously, any suggestions? This is pretty frigging infuriating.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

Louis12349, Jun 8, 2021
  4. MeliFC Win User

BDOS critical process died, then restart loop, "reset my pc" and system restore not working

critical process died

whenever i turn my pc on it crashes and says critical process died and i tried resetting and everything but nothing is working, this happened because i restored my pc using a system restore point, someone help please

MeliFC, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. BDOS critical process died, then restart loop, "reset my pc" and system restore not working - Similar Threads - BDOS critical process

2. critical process died loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    critical process died loop: i keep getting this BOSD loop and i have tried all the fixes that have been suggested for this problem. I can’t access safe mode or anything.i have noticed that my GPU light turns off then on 30 seconds later. Would this be causing the blue screen?...
  3. BDOS critical process died after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS critical process died after sleep: I have been repeatedly taken to BDOS screen sometimes indicating CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, sometimes MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and sometimes UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error. I have tried all the possible things asked by others none of which worked.This only happens after sleep. I have...
  4. BDOS critical process died after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BDOS critical process died after sleep: I have been repeatedly taken to BDOS screen sometimes indicating CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, sometimes MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and sometimes UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error. I have tried all the possible things asked by others none of which worked.This only happens after sleep. I have...
  5. BDOS critical process died after sleep

6. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED loop: im posting this on my phone I have tried various solutions, such as reset, sfc, chkdsk, system restore, bootreg, and others but to no avail. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-loop/c2832777-dbd7-4c55-8613-e83cc94de903
  7. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED loop

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED loop: im posting this on my phone I have tried various solutions, such as reset, sfc, chkdsk, system restore, bootreg, and others but to no avail. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-loop/c2832777-dbd7-4c55-8613-e83cc94de903
  8. Restart loop, BSOD critical process died, "system restore" and "reset this pc" not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart loop, BSOD critical process died, "system restore" and "reset this pc" not working: Hi, I think I downloaded some malware and now my pc is bricked.My gf bought a Bluetooth connecter so we could avoid plugging in a cable to my tower. It came with a CD to install a software called BlueSoleil, but my CD-ROM isn't connected to my motherboard, so I decided to go...
  9. Critical Process died loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Critical Process died loop: Hi! I have been experiencing Critical Process Died BSOD loop. I tried going in recovery troubleshoot. I tried system restore but the status says that "You must enable system protection on this drive." I tried fixing this issue with cmd i tried net start vss and...
  10. BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: i cant get out of bsod and it dint want me to enter window, im just stock at blue screen of death, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-restart-loop-critical-process-died/9f7245a6-655a-46f7-9fa0-c6638e6fbdd8