Windows 10: BDOS every hour or so

Discus and support BDOS every hour or so in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this with similar specs, as it sounds like people are being impacted differently. My research tells... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Raipika, May 20, 2020.

1. BDOS every hour or so

Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this with similar specs, as it sounds like people are being impacted differently. My research tells me the Blue Screening, which produces the " Critical_Process_Died " error code, may be caused by one of the recent Windows updates (KB4556799, KB4497165)

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor (3.9Ghz)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2666 MHz (32 GB total, 4 cards @ 8gb each)

OS Version: 10.0.18363

Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4-CB

GPU: Radeon RX 580

SSD/OS Drive: ADATA SU650 (~256GB)

HDD/Data Drive: WDC WD20EZRZ-22Z5HB0 (~2TB)

In the meantime I've uninstalled the aforementioned KBs, as well as KB4552931 (completely separate .NET framework KB but it was installed around the same time as the others so I axed it as well). Just really wanted to see if anyone has had similar experiences or maybe help anyone currently frustrated and wondering if others are having problems.

submitted by /u/Raipika
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Raipika, May 20, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Why does Windows 10 bump me out when playing bdo

Hello Alexandra,

For us to better assist you and provide us with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed all the latest available updates for Windows?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • May we know what BDO stands for? Does this issue occur on other games?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, May 20, 2020
  3. BDOS Windows 10 1803

Hi all,

I recently bought a brand new Dell laptop XPS 15 9570 with Windows 10 v. 1803. I keep getting BDOS randomly everyday as soon as I got it. It's a driver power state failure. I looked everywhere online on how to fix this but so far no luck. I also got in touch
    with a Windows rep and basically they guided me through system config and instructed me to hide all Microsoft services and disable all apps/services then reboot. I waited half hour to see if I was gonna get the BDOS again but it didn't. But I also don't wanna
    just disable all those services. I don't think that it is the solution for it. I'm running out of ideas. I don't know what else to do. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Thank you!

XPS15-9570, May 20, 2020
  4. BDOS every hour or so

Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, May 20, 2020
Thema:

BDOS every hour or so

1. BDOS every hour or so - Similar Threads - BDOS every hour

2. New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so: I've recently built a new pc with some old parts and have been experiencing a lot of blue screens. I've tried troubleshooting to no avail and am here wondering what else I can do.The specs are as follows:Ryzen 5 7600xB650 Gaming X AX rev 1.3 on bios FB2x16 GB DDR5 T-Force...
  3. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes every 2 hours or so: So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo and a ram upgrade to 32 gb, and ever since, I have been coming across an issue where my computer blue screens and restarts...
  4. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

Computer crashes every 2 hours or so: So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo and a ram upgrade to 32 gb, and ever since, I have been coming across an issue where my computer blue screens and restarts...
  5. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  7. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  8. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

9. Win 10 Shutting down every hour or so.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Shutting down every hour or so.: Not sure what's going on, it started today. It shows the windows is shutting down screen. No events in the event log. Utterly confused here. Anyone know what might be the cause? submitted by /u/MailmetotheMoon [link] [comments]...
  10. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so: My laptop has been crashing every 24 hours or so. My laptop is the Aspire E 17. Is their anyway i can get the error log, perhaps, and post it here for you guys to debug? Or any other suggestions is fine by me. Thank you 83595